May 2013 Guitar of the Month Contest Entries

Patriot54 said:
15 awesome guitars this month!
There is no #14 so that makes it 14 .... if that makes cense  :dontknow:

14 awesome guitars this month !  :icon_thumright:

I dont get to post much, but holy crap... I can't decide.  Might as well throw a dart and see which it hits.... I cannot remember a month like this... too many fantastic entries.

I leaning towards... oh that would be telling....

Too bad we don't runner up recognition

=CB= said:
I dont get to post much, but holy crap... I can't decide.  Might as well throw a dart and see which it hits.... I cannot remember a month like this... too many fantastic entries.

Not true.  The December GOM is made up of runners up and it won Guitar of the Year in 2011.

=CB= said:

We do have a huge list of entrants this month with some very interesting builds.  I am also undecided as to how to cast my vote.

I'd like to make a collage of some of the entrants and post it on the Warmoth FB page.  Any objections from the entrants??  What the heck, let's show off a little bit!!

No objection from me, Wyliee! (mine is listed as Joe Vajgrt instead of SlartiBartfast because I'm an idiot and forgot to include my username).

Cool gang!  Check out the Warmoth FB page and if you're not already fans, please join us.

for tagging or anyone who wants my fb and to be friends my fb and real name is John H Hinckley (HInk)

Wyliee said:
=CB= said:

We do have a huge list of entrants this month with some very interesting builds.  I am also undecided as to how to cast my vote.

I'd like to make a collage of some of the entrants and post it on the Warmoth FB page.  Any objections from the entrants??  What the heck, let's show off a little bit!!

Free to use mine!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
=CB= said:

Not true.  The December GOM is made up of runners up and it won Guitar of the Year in 2011.

No..... the December GotM is for past runners up, but we don't give 'em monthly recognition.... no "honorable mention".  I suppose thats good though...  that way they keep on gettin' entered.

I posted additional photos of my guitar here:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=21701.0

Back