Magenta Velocity

Zhaezzy

I was trying to get it more purple but the color was a bit more vivid than anticipated but I like it. (although I think I snould have went for indigo) Had to do some last minute cost cuts at the last minute. The pickups are 20$ but they work and they actually sound pretty great. ( I have used expensive pickups before)

Attachments

• Velocity all sm.JPG
    Velocity all sm.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 810
  • Velocity close sm.JPG
    Velocity close sm.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 648
Boy, that'll get your attention! Very nice and congratulations! As for the cost of the pickups, I've been disappointed by expensive ones and I've been wowed by inexpensive ones. If they sound good then rock 'em!

This looks good. More purple wouldn't be any better. Nice work.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the comments. I like the stain myself too you get the grain and the pain from the vivid color. I have been playing it a lot lately is is a great player comfy light. they do make a couple more colors of these painfully bright stains which I want to use in the future. The pickups work I might eventually replace them but I will keep them around for future builds to serve as place holders that work well.

Wanted to get in an update. I changed out the pickups those were in effect placeholders till I could decide on the pickup sI want. The pickups in it now are a DiMarzio Norton in the bridge and a Humbucker from hell in the neck. Great combo for thos of you thinking about what to put in their latest build. That added switch is a universal pickup splitter.

Attachments

• Velocity HB.JPG
    Velocity HB.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 537
Back