Les Paul apprecitiation thread. Show what ya got.

Death by Uberschall

Master Member
In memory of Les Paul dying today, post your Les Paul. Gibson, Epiphone, Warmoth, etc., as long as it's a Les Paul, or Les Paul influenced guitar, doesn't matter.

Mine:
Good, Vintage and Evil   :hello2:

Les Paul Gary Moore , 1957 Les Paul Special (the real deal) & Les Paul Gothic
009.JPG

well...
My only tribute to Les is my humbucker, to get the sounds his sig model made.
But, IIRC, his main contribution to the Les Paul was choosing the Custom's colors, Black and Gold, to look classy against a suit. Well, his name too. Everything else was already designed. There might have been on bridge issue he tried to correct...

Memories ... and my "kick me for selling that guitar" list ...

A major influence on me for sure ... R.I.P. Les.

Steve_Karl said:
Memories ... and my "kick me for selling that guitar" list ...

Yea, I regret selling mine.  An '85 standard (black) that I sold in the early '90's.
I think I only got like $400.00 for it too.
:doh:

lespaul.jpg

My beloved. My first "good" electric. I have had this LP for 7 years, and I'll never let it go.

Here is my collection.  From left to right - 1987 Gidson Les Paul, Warmoth LP, Mr Potato LP

3820112701_d0e31b9012_o.jpg

Here is the Warmoth LP my son and I built.

2633688391_7f0f6a5b37_b.jpg

Bill

Mark O said:
ok, not really. it's just a 74 Ibanez copy :(

"Just"? I'll take a japanese clone over a G*bson any day of the week. Yours is gorgeous!

Attached is a crappy picture of my wonderful Hagström Swede reissue posing with some really spiffy eveningwear. They went really well together, too bad the band wasn''t more visible on stage  :icon_biggrin:

The Les Paul is the ideal guitar for me.

I've got a limited edition epiphone studio, in alpine white.  :icon_thumright:

Just wait til Orpheo shows up.

kboman said:
Mark O said:
ok, not really. it's just a 74 Ibanez copy :(

"Just"? I'll take a japanese clone over a G*bson any day of the week. Yours is gorgeous!

Attached is a crappy picture of my wonderful Hagström Swede reissue posing with some really spiffy eveningwear. They went really well together, too bad the band wasn''t more visible on stage  :icon_biggrin:

The Les Paul is the ideal guitar for me.

I recently discovered the only store in town that sells Hagströms. Someday I will own one. Semi-hollow. With a Bigsby. In white please.  :laughing7:

Now, more on-topic, I've got a Warmoth LPS.

The next person who posts that they have a Les Paul WITHOUT posting a picture of it is getting a swift kick to the 'nads.  You've been warned  :toothy12:

Back