LEGENDARY THREAD!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
 Let's not forget Kreig trying to school us with his superior vibrato technique.

oh totally forgot about that!! I called him the master vibrator and he im'd me all pissed off telling me to remove my vulgaire message undermining his vibrato class!

Oh and Jack posted some pretty legendary topics and pics here. especially in the early days..

Markoooooo said:
Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
 Let's not forget Kreig trying to school us with his superior vibrato technique.

oh totally forgot about that!! I called him the master vibrator and he im'd me all pissed off telling me to remove my vulgaire message undermining his vibrato class!

He didn't like my gang-green fingertips comment on the same thread either.  A bit too sensitive for the internet, that one.

And those guys about a year ago who joined up and with their first post basically wrote an ad about some guitar bridge or something (I can't remember now) - they got shot down pretty quickly  :icon_biggrin:

smavridis said:
Max said:
Ha, if I was that sensitive, Marko and some other guys would have made me leave long ago :p

why couldnt you be more sensitive.  :icon_jokercolor:

its because you are greek, and the greek invented Ομοφυλόφιλος
;);)
Max is just Max...

DangerousR6 said:
tfarny said:
+1 Dangerous. When somebody builds an entire business out of one forum thread, they've got something going right.
:icon_biggrin:
That gets my vote.  Something as simple as a custom neckplate, that exploded into a business.

Blue313 said:
DangerousR6 said:
tfarny said:
+1 Dangerous. When somebody builds an entire business out of one forum thread, they've got something going right.
:icon_biggrin:
That gets my vote.  Something as simple as a custom neckplate, that exploded into a business.
Kinda crazy isn't it........ :toothy12:

Haha, I forgot about Kreig completely.

kreig said:
I'm out of here,. . . just as soon as everyone reads my last post!

I'm sorry for trying to bring something to this forum. Like learning the guitar. and this is all on you dbw.

Was it something I said? :redflag:

Well gosh, guys. I didn't know how to do a pinch before Krieg came a long.  :icon_tongue:

Yeah that thread was pretty epic. Then again the crazy =CB= explanations every other topic were amazing. Miss those.

Back