Kreig's Master Class "Vibrato without the bar"

Line 6 Spider III.

The criteria for my parents getting that amp were that it needed to be under $100. It was $92, I think. I'm not complaining.

Looks like he seriously didn't like jokes on his threads... Sad... We try to give some tips here, but it's supposed to have fun too...

GoDrex said:
krieg left because dbw told him to get over himself?

Is he 10 years old?

Would be hard to have 30 years experience playing geetar if he were only 10  :icon_biggrin:

Yes I realize that. I just meant that the guy had a meltdown because on an internet message board people didn't react to his topic exactly the way he intended them to. He in effect took his toys and went home.

I'm sure I didn't help, but in my defense I'll just say that I was busting his nuts a little because if you're going to talk about a "master class" on vibrato then lets hear some sweet sounding vibrato - better yet let's hear and see it in action. But you know I figured the guy could take a little f'ing around. Guess not.

Yeah, he was extremely PO'd for no apparent reason.  You should see the PMs he sent me.  :tard:  Oh well, maybe he'll make another account and come back minus the tude...

Also, I gotta say his pic looked like he's in his 20s.  Either he hasn't been playing nearly as long as he said or he looks great for his age!  :dontknow:

dbw said:
Yeah, he was extremely PO'd for no apparent reason.  You should see the PMs he sent me.  :tard: 

you got IM's too? he was certainly pissed off that night...he demanded that I removed a joke I made in 'his' thread...  :laughing7:

Hm he seemed like a nice guy, its a shame that all that happened over so little, oh well maybe he'll come back

Back