Keith Richard Telecaster ~Micawber~ (not quite, inspired by)

this is the best scam.....  I mean charity ever.

wish i had something to give, but sadly I don't

good luck with the rest of the build.

Not going to "donate" anything?

I've got some "friends" who'll have to "take care of you" then...

Have any pictures of those tuners?

they're these kind:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_V18AlRMa3Lo/RgftGbBxWHI/AAAAAAAAApM/aniqA1CH650/s1600-h/DSCN2872.JPG

I realize they're not the kind you want - but they are free hehehe ;)

btw - I did a search for a picture - those aren't MINE, but they're the same

DocNrock said:
Max said:
*EDIT* A telecaster headstock decal would be awesome. vintage 50's style [$20 from http://decaljoe.com/Telecaster_Joe.htm (1950's, silver)

Why not go for one of the metal Warmoth decals?  I personally think they are much cooler than an OEM sticker. 
I want to add a Fender Telecaster decal to make it seem more like Keith's. I just think telecasters don't look 'right' without them.

Ok Max, I'm sending out your plate and screws tomorrow. I gotta go to the post office anyway.... :icon_thumright:
2651654374_bc9ea5fc28.jpg

The softer side of Mr Dangerous.  I love it.  Wish I had something to donate, there Max, but my son's project is eating up anything I would have had as spares.  Keep at it though, you will get there. 

Much, much appreciated!

And Louie, it'll be fine just getting your son an early grip in guitar  :) I just got my first chance to start last year, so I'm glad your son can learn young!

I've have a killer week at work.  I'll be sending the stuff early next week.  PM me with info as to where to send it.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
I've have a killer week at work.  I'll be sending the stuff early next week.  PM me with info as to where to send it.  :icon_biggrin:
In your line of work it's not good to mention the word "killer"......
eek.gif

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
I've have a killer week at work.  I'll be sending the stuff early next week.  PM me with info as to where to send it.   :icon_biggrin:
In your line of work it's not good to mention the word "killer"......
eek.gif

LOL.  I got killed...the patients are doing great.  :icon_thumright:

Max said:
Psst... Can you put a pill or two in the box? :eek:

No.

I know you are young and likely meant no harm, so I'll educate you here.  Comments like that, joking or otherwise, can be observed over the internet by institutions such as the DEA.  They are looking for online drug dealing activities, which unfortunately is a bona fide problem.  Since I have a DEA license, I would be an obvious target for such an investigation receiving an online comment like yours.  I doubt these agents have a sense of humor, and comments like that online are likely just as bad as joking about bombs or hijacking in the security line of an airport.

In the future, please refrain from comments or jokes like that.  Harmless as these comments may seem when you make them, they have the potential to cause real problems.  I really don't want some government suits showing up at my door asking me questions about your comment.  Paranoid?  Possibly.  Possible.  You bet.

That said, stick with guitars.   

I'm on a Jefferson Airplane email list, and about seven years ago an unfamiliar name popped up out of the blue, expressing his love for all things JA. He then asked the list members where he could score some LSD. One of the more computer-savvy members backtracked his message to...

the United States Department of Justice.

Not only is this my tax dollars at work, but they can't even train the nimrods to know how to "un-track" their email origins. These are the same buffoons who end up working and supervising airport security.

Ahem.

RLW said:
I'm on a Jefferson Airplane email list, and about seven years ago an unfamiliar name popped up out of the blue, expressing his love for all things JA. He then asked the list members where he could score some LSD. One of the more computer-savvy members backtracked his message to...

the United States Department of Justice.

Not only is this my tax dollars at work, but they can't even train the nimrods to know how to "un-track" their email origins. These are the same buffoons who end up working and supervising airport security.

Ahem.

Not unsurprising.  However, they don't have to be bright to bring about the wrath of the Fed Govt. 

Whoops!

Thanks for the warning!

I'd be pretty scared if goverment suits came up to my door of their own will, too. It would make so much more sense if someone was wearing them.

Max said:
Whoops!

Thanks for the warning!

I'd be pretty scared if goverment suits came up to my door of their own will, too. It would make so much more sense if someone was wearing them.

:toothy12:

Back