Just ordered.....

Wana_make_a_guitar

Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem Overdrive and Boost pedal :headbang:

'tis a Birfday pressie from my mummy.  :icon_biggrin:  Lucky thing thats all I wanted because that thing is expensive! $425 is the cheapest I could find in N.S.W, even then I had to haggle it down to that.

I'll be writing up a review as soon as I get it, and then again when I take it to school and put it through the tiny to0b amp and blow its spider webs out.

Man, this is gonna be awesome.  :blob7:

Wana's made a guitar said:
jimh said:
Happy Birthday chap.

I thought you were gonna get a new amp?
Will do that too, hopefully. But I have to finance that myself, which means finding some sucker to buy my old amp.
HELLO, forum members!
Might I interest you in a BRAND NEW* AMP?

*-used

Congratulations!

er - wow that's expensive for a pedal!  It better really Jazz your `nads for that price.  IHMO of course.

Well it's a tube preamp, bound to be pricey.  We'll need clips when it arrives!  :help:

dbw said:
Well it's a tube preamp, bound to be pricey.  We'll need clips when it arrives!   :help:

Yes, clips will be required!!!

And have a great bday mate  :hello2: :blob7: :hello2:

I'll try to get some clips at school. They just got this really good little recording device that sounds pretty good, although I have no idea what it is. 

And thank you max for that  :laughing7:

Unfortunately I won't be selling my amp overseas.

Happy Birthday!  That's a little steep for a pedal, but you've been wanting that one for SO long.  :headbang:

dbw said:
I just ordered a Dunlop Rotovibe.
The only thing I ordered recently is some new cables and some bass parts.  My last good 10 footer died.

Blue313 said:
Happy Birthday!  That's a little steep for a pedal, but you've been wanting that one for SO long.  :headbang:

dbw said:
The only thing I ordered recently is some new cables and some bass parts.  My last good 10 footer died.
It is steep, so in my mind I justify that by considering it two pedals. It's got two functions  :laughing7: .

Blue313 said:
Happy Birthday!  That's a little steep for a pedal, but you've been wanting that one for SO long.  :headbang:

dbw said:
The only thing I ordered recently is some new cables and some bass parts.  My last good 10 footer died.
It is steep, so in my mind I justify that by considering it two pedals. It's got two functions  :laughing7: .

I believe thats called "rationalising".  :toothy12:
I feel sorry for you poor Aussies , man. There must be something we can trade you..Roo meant, Boomarangs, Fosters lager.. IDK. On the plus side, Continental Drift should bring Australia to the Coast of California in a few hundred million years. It sounds like an aweful long time, but on a cosmic scale, its just a few moments.

Aussie sits down at a 5 star resteraunt;

Aussie- "Any fresh young Roo on the menu mate?"
Maitre De- " Roo, Sir?"
Aussie- "Yer, Roo, ya know... Joey!"
Maitre De"-  Joey Sir? Roo?
Aussie- " Kangaroo Dammit man, ..Roo!"
Maitre De- "Ah, I see .No sir, No  'Roo" on the menu sir .
Aussie- "Fine then, Just serve me a big ol Croc Steak"
Maitre De- A 'Croc" steak Sir??
Aussie- Yer mate, A Croc, yer know, 'Crocodile'"
Maitre  De-  Ah..I see, Yes, ahem, Crocodile..well, er, I am afraid we have no Crocodille on the menu either Sir""( looks away and rolls eyes).
Aussie- "Criky..what kind of a joint is then anyway..well then mate,  just serve me up the biggest snake you got then..rare."

Starting to get impatient now. Full payment made on thursday, though not a one call or email about what happening. I hate it when that happens.  :(

....and here is the reason.

Apparently the place in Melbourne which the whole east side of Australia orders all their stuff from needs a new shipment. So I'll probably have my birthday present by Christmas.

This is where I make a pouty face and be in a bad angry state for a while.

Backorders suck.  I hope they get this sorted out for you soon.

Now you can go back to thinking about that amp you've been saving up for though.  :headbang:

Only because he is in America though.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x6tuSHyCXkU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x6tuSHyCXkU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back