Just ordered my first Warmoth parts - Jazz Bass content

umcoo

Hi all, Chris from the UK here.  First post and just wanted to show off my very lovely telebass neck I just ordered.  Also got a gotoh 201, and it's all going on a MIM Jazz in Lake placid blue, with some old schecter monstertone pickups.

This isn't actually mine, but it looked VERY similar..I forgot to save a pic before I took it from the showcase  :tard:
bn2260a.jpg

I'll start a build diary when it all arrives!  Now just the wait.....

Do you have a part number? The members here have magical picture-finding powers. Check your invoice.  :icon_thumright:

Very nice.

You can still get the picture.
Your order should tell you the serial number of the neck you bought...
Open up a picture (like the one you posted) and substitute the serial number for the one you bought, followed by "A", "B", and sometimes "C".

I'm swelling with patriotic mucous.

Edit:
The OP probably thinks we're all nuts now. :blob7:
He starts a thread about the neck he ordered and we (I) turn it into obscure Futurama quotes.

I think it's BN2261, but I tried to find the pic, but couldn't...help a brother out?

There she is!  I think I just preferred the slight grain on the headstock as opposed to the plainer one still in the showcase.  Cheers Max

I hope so!  It took me months to track down the pickups, but once I got them I went ahead with the rest.  Only thing I'm apprehensive about is drilling for the tuners...any tips?

What kind of tuners were you going to install?

Just make sure you do them straight by utilizing a square when you mark the holes. A drill press would be ideal, but you can use a hand drill if necessary.

When i installed the string tree on my Padouk neck, for whatever reason the screws would not go in more than halfway before binding in the hole.
I had to put some candle wax on the screw threads to lubricate the wood a bit, then they just screwed right in.

If the screws don't go in easily, use candle wax.

They're Schaller BML's...pretty straightforward, but I can just see it being a pain with a drill.  I might ask around if anyone has a drill press

Back