Just got a neck today...no notice

DocNrock

Master Member
Just got a neck today that I ordered a few weeks ago.  I never received a notice that it was shipping.  Is this usual?

my stuff got shipped by USPS instead of UPS, so i had no idea it was coming.

Never complain about any early delivery (unless it eats, crys and poops!)  I hope to see my latest order for my sons LP soon.  I can't order my next build (Spalted Maple Tele in tabacco burst) until his LP arrives.

BTW....  Pics plz.... :glasses9:

riverbluff said:
Never complain about any early delivery (unless it eats, crys and poops!)  I hope to see my latest order for my sons LP soon.  I can't order my next build (Spalted Maple Tele in tabacco burst) until his LP arrives.

BTW....  Pics plz.... :glasses9:
Noooooo, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaze don't do that to spalted maple.....A spalted maple tele sounds sweeeeeeeet, but nooooo tabaco burst..... :icon_scratch:

I've received both a body and neck in the last 2 months, and didn't get any notice either.

I got notice all 3 times I ordered from Warmoth.  And tobacco burst on spalt looks AWESOME.  :icon_thumright:

dbw said:
I got notice all 3 times I ordered from Warmoth.  And tobacco burst on spalt looks AWESOME.   :icon_thumright:

I'd have to see it.  Personally, I think spalt would look best clearcoated.

If shipped via UPS, the system will send out a notice 100% of the time. If you don't receive it, mostly likely it has been filtered to your "bulk"/"junk" folder inadvertantly.

jackthehack said:
If shipped via UPS, the system will send out a notice 100% of the time. If you don't receive it, mostly likely it has been filtered to your "bulk"/"junk" folder inadvertantly.

Maybe I missed the notice or somehow deleted it.  The box says UPS. 

Nevertheless, it's here!  I'll try to post some pics later today.  It's a neck I got off the showcase that I had satin coated.  Quartersawn maple angled Strat head with ebony fingerboard and gold frets.  It just has the phenolic dots, but the attraction was the quartersawn maple.  Abalone or MOP dots would have been perfect.

DocNrock said:
jackthehack said:

Maybe I missed the notice or somehow deleted it.  The box says UPS. 

Nevertheless, it's here!  I'll try to post some pics later today.  It's a neck I got off the showcase that I had satin coated.  Quartersawn maple angled Strat head with ebony fingerboard and gold frets.  It just has the phenolic dots, but the attraction was the quartersawn maple.  Abalone or MOP dots would have been perfect.

Where's the pic man............welllllllllllllllllllll we're waiting........
felix_thinking.gif

Love the Felix, but Rockbottom ate my neck and I'm still trying to get it out of his cannister arse...  Maybe I need my bag of trix.

Seriously, I spent a good part of the day getting conductive paint off the surface of the WGD.  NEVER put a body down on paper towels assuming there are no runs from placing conductive paint in the pup routes.  D'oh!  At least I was able to get it off and salvage the finish without defect.

I'll put up some pics in the AM.  Too tired right now.  I did put it on the body (Alder Strat).  That dangerous neck plate looks sooooo....ummmm...dangerous!

DocNrock said:
Love the Felix, but Rockbottom ate my neck and I'm still trying to get it out of his cannister arse...  Maybe I need my bag of trix.

Seriously, I spent a good part of the day getting conductive paint off the surface of the WGD.  NEVER put a body down on paper towels assuming there are no runs from placing conductive paint in the pup routes.  D'oh!  At least I was able to get it off and salvage the finish without defect.

I'll put up some pics in the AM.  Too tired right now.  I did put it on the body (Alder Strat).  That dangerous neck plate looks sooooo....ummmm...dangerous!
:icon_biggrin:

Actually, if I ever build a bass, I might see if you can do an outline of Rock Bottom on the neck plate.  RE: my post above, I think I had Master Cylinder and Rock Bottom confused...gotta love Google!

DocNrock said:
Actually, if I ever build a bass, I might see if you can do an outline of Rock Bottom on the neck plate.  RE: my post above, I think I had Master Cylinder and Rock Bottom confused...gotta love Google!
:icon_thumright: not a problem....

Back