Just arrived. I dub thee "the Fr00tcaster"

yellowv

:headbang:
Well to my surprise all my Warmoth stuff showed up today. So I may drill my holes for the jack plate, cavity cover, pickup ring, etc. tonight. Also will probably start the tru-oil on the neck. I am just waiting on a Schaller floyd and Sperzels and I will have all the parts. Hardware will be black. On to the pics. Oh get your sunglasses  :glasses9:

010-30.jpg

009-34.jpg

011-24.jpg

004-62.jpg

013-17.jpg

008-37.jpg

007-42.jpg

006-52.jpg

005-55.jpg

012-23.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My eyes!!!!!!!!!!! It's burning!!!!! :p  :laughing7:

Looks total 80's and weird, but kinda nice! You must be brave to wear it on a stage :D

YES! Always thought there's too much wood grain and tobacco bursts around here, nice to see someone's jumped on the neon finishes and isn't afraid to rock a lil' pink either. Happy shredding dude :headbang:

NonsenseTele said:

My eyes!!!!!!!!!!! It's burning!!!!! :p  :laughing7:

Looks total 80's and weird, but kinda nice! You must be brave to wear it on a stage :D

+1.

:icon_jokercolor: Oh my it is YELLOW!  :eek:

I really had to restrain myself from buying some of the neon bodies that have been showing up in the showcase lately.  The pink Dimarzio strap sets it off great!!  Great, great, great!!

I have put down about 4 coats of  tru-oil on the neck now. Building up a nice luster. I'll probably will apply another 2 or 3 coats and then wax it. Should be friggin sweet.
001-72.jpg

I dunno, that looks more parachute pants than spandex & spiked collars to me.

That'd be the one for the traditional country gigs, huh? "Merle Haggard never sounded so lively before..."

Back