Jungle Burst

Fred_Buzz

Put in my first Warmoth custom order last week (I'm very excited). It'll be a SwampAsh/Quilted Maple tele (chambered, FHole and front route) with T-S-H in Jungle Burst/Black and a showcase korina/ebony neck.

Anyways, did I say I'm excited? I am. So I've been spending a lot of time searching google for Jungle Bursted Tele's. I haven't found very many and was wondering if there's any jungle burst owners on here that would share pictures.

Attachments

• SwampThing-Tele.png
    SwampThing-Tele.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 424
I'm not much of a fan of teles but I'll be a fan of that tele. The korina/limba looks like it will go nicely with the green.

Jungle & bengal bursts were popular when they were introduced 8-9 years ago. You will this color in old threads in the gallery.

Kostas said:
Jungle & bengal bursts were popular when they were introduced 8-9 years ago. You will this color in old threads in the gallery.

Hopefully, they don't have broken links to Photobucket.

A quick google search revealed this

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=20560.0

stratamania said:
Kostas said:

Hopefully, they don't have broken links to Photobucket.

A quick google search revealed this

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=20560.0

I love that one. I spent a fair bit of time looking at that one before I put my order together.

Here are a couple photos our image archives.  Thanks for your order!

Tele is a Satin Finish
Strat is a Gloss Finish

Attachments

• JungleBurst.jpg
    JungleBurst.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 268
  • Jungleburst.jpg
    Jungleburst.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 257
Snacks said:
Here are a couple photos our image archives.  Thanks for your order!

Tele is a Satin Finish
Strat is a Gloss Finish

You rock! Thanks for sharing. To say I’m excited is a huge understatement.

Back