JULY GUITAR/BASS of the MONTH: OWNER FINISHED-WINNER

who should win

• Total voters
I like it Trev, but I must say....
34511_434526692111_527102111_5857445_43344_n.jpg

I'm Gumby Dammit....
gumby.jpg

DMRACO said:
This month is for owner finished....I will close on July 3rd!

Just a quick question, if this is for guitars finished in the month of July, isnt closing the voting on the 3rd only giving people 3 days to finish and enter their guitar/bass?  Unless these are for items finished in the month of June for July's voting.  Unless of course, I am missing something entirely.  :icon_scratch:

lafromla1 said:
DMRACO said:
This month is for owner finished....I will close on July 3rd!

Just a quick question, if this is for guitars finished in the month of July, isnt closing the voting on the 3rd only giving people 3 days to finish and enter their guitar/bass?  Unless these are for items finished in the month of June for July's voting.  Unless of course, I am missing something entirely.  :icon_scratch:

it doesn't really matter when it was actually finished... you can enter guitars finished 10 years ago :)

JaySwear said:
jalane said:

i love it! you finished that yourself? i think this thing has my vote so far, but the 12 string is right there too. great month so far.

Thanks JaySwear.  Yep, i finished it myself.  I practiced on an old Squier Strat that i had laying around, worked out the kinks, and then dove in.  I found a ton of really helpful info on this forum and on the ReRanch forum.  I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Interstate Joe said:
Jalane, your jazzmaster is a beaut, even if it is a lefty...  :icon_biggrin:

Thanks!! Glad you like it.  Ever since i started playing guitar, I've had major jazzmaster GAS.  My dream guitar was always a seafoam green jazzmaster, but i figured it was a pipe dream since Fender doesn't make lefty Jazzy's (of course there are the MIJ's, but i didn't know that at the time).  That's why discovering Warmoth, and all of the options available that i never thought i'd be able to see on a lefty, basically changed my life.  :headbang:

jalane said:
I'll throw mine in.  Just completed this a couple weeks ago.  not the best photog in the world, but you get the idea:

IMG_9444.jpg

There were others I was going to vote for, until I saw this lefty.

Lefties gotta watch each others' backs - down with the Right Hand Man!   :icon_jokercolor:

And hey, whaddaya know?  Sonic-y Blue Seafoam + Tortoiseshell.

So far it looks like I'm going to have to vote for that Jazzmaster. It's a twin to my Strat, and since I can't enter that (it's neither a W finish, nor a "me" finish), that'll have to do. Love me some seafoam and tortoise shell! :icon_thumright:

ErogenousJones said:
So far it looks like I'm going to have to vote for that Jazzmaster. It's a twin to my Strat, and since I can't enter that (it's neither a W finish, nor a "me" finish), that'll have to do. Love me some seafoam and tortoise shell! :icon_thumright:

you can enter it next month because its a "pro" finish. it doesnt have to be finished by Warmoth.

tubby.twins said:
Where did the Bubinga control plate go?

+1.

Change it back!
That black plate sticks out like a sore thumb on this bass.
The Bubinga plate looked so much better, and it was so much more unique.

This one still gets my vote so far.

Patrick said:
ErogenousJones said:

you can enter it next month because its a "pro" finish. it doesnt have to be finished by Warmoth.

It's actually not a Warmoth at all, just a plain ol' partscaster.  :dontknow:

Superlizard said:
There were others I was going to vote for, until I saw this lefty.

Lefties gotta watch each others' backs - down with the Right Hand Man!   :icon_jokercolor:

And hey, whaddaya know?  Sonic-y Blue Seafoam + Tortoiseshell.

Hell yeah!  Lefty pride all the way!  Gotta watch out for the Man: whoever he is, he is most certainly right-handed    :)

mayfly said:
Here's the yet unnamed Fender XII

34511_434526697111_527102111_5857446_4783350_n.jpg

Every time I see that guitar I keep expecting somebody wearing lotsa plastic beads, extremely long hair, bell-bottom jeans and smoking a joint to be playing it... perhaps something from Jefferson Starship...

hippies.gif

Oh, wow! Flower power, man!
where's that hookah-smokin' caterpillar?

<grin>

and once again I will have to hold off nominating my thinline. I think that one has some potentional... but not when Doug, Trevor and Orf are in the running.... :sad1:

Marko said:
In that case, I will nominate his twin:
JJ22-06-08034.jpg

I like that one, too! Now you're starting to make things difficult!

I especially like that neck. Looks like ebony on wenge with SS railroad ties for frets?

Marko said:
and once again I will have to hold off nominating my thinline. I think that one has some potentional... but not when Doug, Trevor and Orf are in the running.... :sad1:

they're always in the running

line6man said:
tubby.twins said:
Where did the Bubinga control plate go?

+1.

Change it back!
That black plate sticks out like a sore thumb on this bass.
The Bubinga plate looked so much better, and it was so much more unique.

This one still gets my vote so far.
Fixed it for ya

Back