July Guitar/Bass of the Month Entree: WARMOTH finish

dmraco

Master Member
sorry for the delay but I just got back from vacation and the site was down yesterday....

We are looking for WARMOTH finished guitars and basses.  I will close this one on the 10th.

Alright, I'll enter mine this time:

3364105630_6754bf2f04.jpg

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=7382.0

For the love of god, let us have a bass in the vote this time! Not necessarily mine, but some bass.

Okay here's mine.

I know the pics aren't great.

EDIT: well my chances are cut in half by that wonderful blue one. but whatever.

Tempest said:
Okay here's mine.

I know the pics aren't great.

EDIT: well my chances are cut in half by that wonderful blue one. but whatever.

take the pictures outside on a sunny day, minus the flash. they wont come out yellow.

He is my Flame Maple LP

2499547786_57dd34ae84_b.jpg

2498716789_b9fdedce5f_b.jpg

2498717603_5564f3f132_b.jpg

I just hope I get to see it again.  It and my Spalted tele got packed up for my move to Germany last week.  The movers were eyeing it pretty good, I have a very strong indication that it is going to be liberated from the shipping create prior to its arrival in Germany.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I see it again...

Bill

Since Uberschall entered his blue one, I'll avoid my quilt blue Strat this month.  Instead, I'll enter the first one that I built, which after two different necks, has finally found its soul mate.   :icon_biggrin:

Strat body and neck, alder with wild maple top and Warmoth's "Cherry Burst" finish, flame maple neck with ebony fretboard and mop dots, 6100 frets, Schaller locking minis.  It has an OFR and DiMarzio pups, neck to bridge:  Air Norton S, Fast Track 1, Fast Track 2.  The electronics are RS Guitarworks with 250k pots and a Jensen paper/oil cap, 0.047uf.  Finally, it has a Planet Waves jack.  The wiring is standard Strat wiring.  And of course it has a DR6 neckplate.  

fullfront.jpg

frontbody.jpg

fronthead.jpg

fullback.jpg

DocNrock said:
Since Uberschall entered his blue one, I'll avoid my quilt blue Strat this month.  Instead, I'll enter the first one that I built, which after two different necks, has finally found its soul mate.   :icon_biggrin:

Strat body and neck, alder with wild maple top and Warmoth's "Cherry Burst" finish, flame maple neck with ebony fretboard and mop dots, 6100 frets, Schaller locking minis.  It has an OFR and DiMarzio pups, neck to bridge:  Air Norton S, Fast Track 1, Fast Track 2.  The electronics are RS Guitarworks with 250k pots and a Jensen paper/oil cap, 0.047uf.  Finally, it has a Planet Waves jack.  The wiring is standard Strat wiring.  And of course it has a DR6 neckplate.  

fullfront.jpg

frontbody.jpg

fronthead.jpg

fullback.jpg

wow, that looks like a W I D E nut.

Sorry, the nut is 1 11/16".  Not wide at all.  Perhaps it is the perspective of the pictures.

smavridis said:
hmm, looked wide to me  :dontknow:

looks fine to me....I have always used 1 11/16 (pretty much the standard).....wanted to try 1 5/8 (ala G&L) but never had the chance....
1 3/4 seems huge to me....

Back