July Guitar/Bass of the Month Entree: WARMOTH finish

smavridis said:
Death by Uberschall said:
smavridis said:
you cant have two! thats no fair!!! now im DEFINITELY going to lose  :icon_jokercolor:

Yeah, but only one can win.  :icon_jokercolor:

cue Sean Connery/ THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! /end Sean Connery.

Actually, it was Christopher Lambert as... MacLeod.  :icon_thumright:

Well this is my #1 more or less, and it's a warmoth finish. I've bragged on it enough, no need to repeat the details.

Superlizard said:
smavridis said:
Death by Uberschall said:
smavridis said:
you cant have two! thats no fair!!! now im DEFINITELY going to lose  :icon_jokercolor:

Yeah, but only one can win.  :icon_jokercolor:

cue Sean Connery/ THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! /end Sean Connery.

Actually, it was Christopher Lambert as... MacLeod.   :icon_thumright:

every scot is sean connery.

jimh said:
Go for it Trevor.  More 8-Balls, thats what i say.

Look what I found!

IMG_3190.JPG

mayfly said:
jimh said:

Look what I found!

IMG_3190.JPG

Ha.  I wonder if that was the body i saw years ago.  Could'a sworn it was a strat, but it may have been a tele.  Where did you find that?

Farny's got a schweet flame goin' on in that Paulster... in fact, that's the best damn natural-ish flame
I've ever seen on a Paul; Gibson or otherwise.

Now I've got 3.

Not bad for a tofu-eatin' Al-Gore hugger.  :icon_biggrin:

jimh said:
mayfly said:
jimh said:

Look what I found!

IMG_3190.JPG

Ha.  I wonder if that was the body i saw years ago.  Could'a sworn it was a strat, but it may have been a tele.  Where did you find that?

If I remember correctly, there were a couple 8 ball bodies made and I think there were Strat and Tele bodies.

jimh said:

I just did a google search on "8 ball guitar" and there it was!

Wyliee said:
If I remember correctly, there were a couple 8 ball bodies made and I think there were Strat and Tele bodies.

Hey Wyliee,

Could you do that 8 ball on a Jazz master? 

Just thinking about ways to spend my future coupons...

i am having some issues posting photos...I think my folder is full.  Can an admin help me out???

dmraco said:
i am having some issues posting photos...I think my folder is full.  Can an admin help me out???

Go to a site like Flickr and upload all the pictures there, then link the images here.

Back