Im so ADDICTED.....

made me think of this:

http://www.reverendguitars.com/reverend/images/guitars/set_neck_series/hi-res/volcano_honey_lg.jpg

I think a PRS style headstock would look clean as hell on the V2. even better than the Warmoth but I think this is what im kinda leaning towards.

DocNrock said:
slashgnr88 said:
Ok I am really digging this....what do yall think???

If you like it, great, but I'm just not feeling the W headstock on the V2 body.  JMHO.
Imma agree with Doc, on a regular "V" the Warmoth headstock looks good, but not so much on the V2....

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
slashgnr88 said:

If you like it, great, but I'm just not feeling the W headstock on the V2 body.  JMHO.
Imma agree with Doc, on a regular "V" the Warmoth headstock looks good, but not so much on the V2....

If you want a 3+3 config...how about the HL headstock?  That would be badass!

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
slashgnr88 said:

If you want a 3+3 config...how about the HL headstock?   That would be badass!
HL....? :icon_scratch:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
slashgnr88 said:

If you want a 3+3 config...how about the HL headstock?   That would be badass!

Isn't that the name of the headstock you did for KnS?

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
slashgnr88 said:

If you like it, great, but I'm just not feeling the W headstock on the V2 body.  JMHO.

If you want a 3+3 config...how about the HL headstock?   That would be badass!

Isn't that the name of the headstock you did for KnS?
Nope, that's the Ken Lawrence or Hetfield...

JaySwear said:
i'm spray painting a plywood body now (just started after primer today) and it may be the worst paint job in history  :icon_biggrin:  so bad i'm almost proud of it. and it's not even a day old yet.

hehe, I bet I could give you a run for your money. I cbf even sanding down the bumps and lumps. But I figure, EVH created an icon by taking a factory second body, butchering it with some DIY routing, stuck some pickups in there, only managed to wired one, and then went Pro Hart all over it. Now if I could just play like Eddie...

PitchShifter said:
JaySwear said:
i'm spray painting a plywood body now (just started after primer today) and it may be the worst paint job in history  :icon_biggrin:  so bad i'm almost proud of it. and it's not even a day old yet.

hehe, I bet I could give you a run for your money. I cbf even sanding down the bumps and lumps. But I figure, EVH created an icon by taking a factory second body, butchering it with some DIY routing, stuck some pickups in there, only managed to wired one, and then went Pro Hart all over it. Now if I could just play like Eddie...

haha yeah, i can't play like EVH. but i can give him a run for his money in a "spray paint a guitar with funny designs" competition.

slashgnr88 said:
what does the HL look like????
What Brent wa referring to was the Ken Lwrence(Hetfield) design...
index.php

Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:
slashgnr88 said:
what does the HL look like????
What Brent wa referring to was the Ken Lwrence(Hetfield) design...
index.php

Hey, wait, I see strings on it!!! Spill it, how's it play and sound???  :icon_jokercolor:
It plays awesome unplugged, it feels so natural in my hands. It's just one of those guitars that when you pick it up and start to play it, it feels like your favorite pair of broken in shoes. It's not wired up yet as I am awaiting some 1 meg pots to put in it. But if they don't show up by tomorrow I'm just going to use the 500's I have..

Back