If ya had to pick one guitar for life, which would it be.....Strat or LP, ..or ?

Man, what a great question!  I'd have to go with the VIP that I'm building now.  It's got a beautiful black stain on top of Mahogany and sanded smoothly w/ an oil finish that allows your hand to glide across it like satin against a womans ass.  Rock On!

Shane :guitaristgif:

Strat I guess, unless the LP was a vintage '57 TV model LP Special with a good neck..... (played a few late 50's, necks were all over the place, should have bought the last one, but thought $2200 was too exorbitant about 13 years ago....)

shaneman said:
Man, what a great question!  I'd have to go with the VIP that I'm building now.  It's got a beautiful black stain on top of Mahogany and sanded smoothly w/ an oil finish that allows your hand to glide across it like satin against a womans ass.  Rock On!

Shane :guitaristgif:

I wanna change my vote to the womans ass

NonsenseTele said:
Sir Schmoopie said:
Music Man stingray, Custom, you never stated it had to be stock
This bass is AMAZING!! this and a Rickenbacker one in a Gallien Krueger was the best bass tone I've ever heard! (I believe it was the 800RB, should ask for this information to the bass player!)

He told me that is the 400RB :)

Les Pauls all the way for me. Although my strat is sounding better than ever with an SD quarter pounder at the bridge I still couldn't live without my les Paul tone. 

Telecaster!! Or a maton acoustic. Telecasters just rule, thats all i have to say. rock on.

If you put a gun to my head and said choose one it would be my 1994 Les Paul Classic Premium Plus.  Duncan 59 Zebras with push/pull tone pot’s to tap the coil for lots of tonal variations and a flame top that kills.

IMG_1385.jpg

Back