If I win the waffle I will...

I would build a pair of Teles. A carved top with humbuckers (P92s?) and a recessed TOM for me, and an orange 7/8 scale lefty for my wife. Both with exotic necks, of course!

Death by Uberschall said:
If I win the waffle I will................................

drum roll please.......................................

Build a Warmoth.  :icon_jokercolor:

And it will be bitchin'!!!!  :headbang1:
I will....

build a better waffle.... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:

And it will be bitchin'!!!!  :headbang1:
I will....

Hey!!! Leggo my Eggo!!!  :toothy12:

www.legogh.com_MOCpages_LEGO-EGGO-Waffle.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

DangerousR6 said:

And it will be bitchin'!!!!  :headbang1:
I will....

Hey!!! Leggo my Eggo!!!  :toothy12:

www.legogh.com_MOCpages_LEGO-EGGO-Waffle.jpg_SPLASH.jpg
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....

mgaut051 said:
EIR topped hollow VIP, 2 f-holes on a walnut \ curly maple back with a curly maple \ ebony W neck with cream binding + pearl blocks, SD charlie christian in the neck, Ghost in the bridge (archtop bridge with TOM on top) benedetto tailpiece - you know it's going to happen cause I'm gonna win the raffle.

You know it's going to happen.

Oh and 20 granny lamb-shirts (these so called car-de-guns - makes no sense, silly Norway).

i was gonna do a waffle joke but i cant compete with the leggo my eggo pic.

well im eyeing a brazillian rosewood strat neck probably mahogany body and some low inductance pickups. if the neck isn't available ill do something entirely different. like a wenge topped swamp ash telecaster and ebony neck. or maybe a wenge neck and some humbuckers. or a satine neck on a tabacco burst swamp ash or black korina 7/8 strat.  oh wait now i have an idea about a canary top. ahhh. i cant decide! it'll be a good thing that im not gonna win (ive never one anything) the decision would drive me crazy! in fact if i win i will have a poll to help me decide.

I'd build the penultimate Warmoth:

a hardtail hollow VIP with lollar P90's made from super exotic hand stained wood, with a wedge neck and ebony board.  Black hardware.  Body bound in something expense and tasteful.

Either that or another 4 or so teles.

I think that would do the trick.

Hollow strat with all sorts of exotics, 5-string Gecko, 7-string baritone, or 6/12 doubleneck!!

mayfly said:
I'd build the penultimate Warmoth:

a hardtail hollow VIP with lollar P90's made from super exotic hand stained wood, with a wedge neck and ebony board.  Black hardware.  Body bound in something expense and tasteful.

I had very much the same thing in mind, although I don't see me doing any kind of P90s, unless maybe a set of P-Rails.

Back