If I win the waffle I will...

Cagey said:
I'd wear it, too, if I was homeless and living in a refrigerator box under the freeway overpass during the winter <grin>
And your name was Kurt... :dontknow:

ha, if there is any wickets left by the 7th this is what i would build. have the neck but not the body yet...

Attachments

• Guitar Mockup.jpg
    Guitar Mockup.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 323
The Norwegian Guy said:
I think I'd buy a couple of these!

Not that I don't have one already
:laughing7:

moods-of-norway-14393-sivert-melange-tractor-star.jpg

moods-of-norway-14392-sivert-melange-tractor-star.jpg

:eek:ccasion14:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

GAY.jpg

gay.jpg

Gay.jpg

Cagey said:
Kurt Ka-Bang!?
That's wrong, I actually liked Neeeeeeeeeeeeeearvana...But I do think that Dave Grohl is a better musician than Kurt was... :dontknow:

Death by Uberschall said:
GAY.jpg

gay.jpg

Gay.jpg

oh come on. you think any gay man would ever be caught dead in one of those things? pa-lease!

haha, we'll see whos ordering who when I send you my custom plate design! MWAHAHAHAHA!  :evil4:

"the cardigan guy" ?? ha!

couldn't agree more, Wilkinson's are the shizz!

The Cardigan Guy said:
Wilkinson with a well cut nut is better!

That's what she said... And I really don't see what all the fuss is about with the cardigan. Looks much better than some random washed out band t-shirt from a hundred years ago, surely? :dontknow:

kböman said:
The Cardigan Guy said:

That's what she said... And I really don't see what all the fuss is about with the cardigan. Looks much better than some random washed out band t-shirt from a hundred years ago, surely? :dontknow:
Thank you!

kböman said:
The Cardigan Guy said:

... I really don't see what all the fuss is about with the cardigan. Looks much better than some random washed out band t-shirt from a hundred years ago, surely? :dontknow:

That's true. But, it doesn't mean anything, either. It also looks much better than a vest made out of used sanitary napkins and duct tape. So, does that make it look good? Everything is relative <grin>

To be fair, those who aren't favorably impressed by the thing are probably all Americans, since that style went out decades ago. About the only people you'd see wearing that sort of thing now would be in the "nancy-boy" community, hence all the derogatory comments.

These things all go in cycles I suppose, cardigans are pretty hip up here again - especially among snobbier young males with too much money on their hands ;)

But it's really strange how it's often the worst parts of fashion that return to haunt us. I've seen some truly heartstoppingly ugly eyewear the last few years, not to mention the Wham haircuts that have started to appear again :tard:

Back