IF (big if)

GoDrex

...I hadn't just had to replace the furnace in my house...

I'd want to get this next:

greenp90tele.jpg

maybe when I'm 60 or so... :doh:

I like it.... but not the colour.  But I'm happy that there will eventually be another tele in the world. It will make the world a better, tele'r, place.

Now if it were a green burst...

Don't worry - I like it!

(This of course obligates you to pretend to like my candy tangerine Jazzmaster when I receive it and post pics)  :icon_jokercolor:

well I'm thinking of this:

green.jpg

I happen to really dig the trans green on swamp ash... :icon_thumright:

Pretty cool, I love the TOM/Stop tailpiece. Only thing I hate is the Tele headstock, not just on yours, but in general.
Great mockup.

exalted said:
Don't worry - I like it!

(This of course obligates you to pretend to like my candy tangerine Jazzmaster when I receive it and post pics)  :icon_jokercolor:

candy tangerine can only look great, IMO

not really the same, but I kind of got some inspiration from this guitar - - though this one is far more deluxe than my idea:

MichaelBrittLONESTAR2.jpg

His is like a strat set up - - but I don't really want a strat type thing again. I love a TOM and stop piece so that's what I'd do. Also I'm not nutty for over priced fancypants wood.

oh yeah and his rig is fairly nice as well :laughing7: :laughing3: :laughing11:

Go for it Gary, trans green swamp ash, 3 black p90's and a Floyd Rose bridge........Heeeeyal yah......... :headbang1:

uh no... P-90's and a FR? That's just pure silliness. :icon_tongue:

I do have another guitar in mind for a Floyd Rose. I'm going to get that one when I'm 80 or AFTER I'm dead.  :laughing7:

Good God, who is that guy with the unbelievable amps?

3 P90s- that thing is a dream also...

GoDrex said:

I do have another guitar in mind for a Floyd Rose. I'm going to get that one when I'm 80 or AFTER I'm dead.  :laughing7:
Just tell them to install some P90's and a Floyd on top of your coffin, and you can whammy into oblivion..... :headbang1:

DangerousR6 said:
GoDrex said:

Just tell them to install some P90's and a Floyd on top of your coffin, and you can whammy into oblivion..... :headbang1:

You would be buried with a floyd, dangerous  :evil4:

When I die I want to be cremated with some ugly spalt and some other skin disease guitars. :laughing7:

nathan a said:
DangerousR6 said:
GoDrex said:

You would be buried with a floyd, dangerous   :evil4:
Damn straight, gonna have some giant humbuckers and a giant floyd  mounted on top of my guitar shaped coffin..... :laughing7:

Back