I have to say, I'm surprised this LP is still there

hahaha, that is funny.. :laughing7:
looks like I am a bit slow sometimes getting jokes  :tard:

Gregg said:
Don't worry Gregg, as goofy as "stellar tone generation" sounds, we all know Warmoths kick ass.

SOMEone must have dug the description. You think it's easy coming up with new adjectives?  :laughing7:

I didn't said it before to not embarrass the guys who mad jokes on my question, but I was really sure that was Gregg who write, take photos, etc on the things of showcase...  :laughing7:

Gregg said:
Don't worry Gregg, as goofy as "stellar tone generation" sounds, we all know Warmoths kick ass.

SOMEone must have dug the description. You think it's easy coming up with new adjectives?  :laughing7:

How about...

- tone-a-palooza
- tone so thick you can pick it up with a fork
- 12-cylinder tone engine
- übertone
- tone that makes an angelic choir sound like a wet fart
- with tone-secreting glands
- warning: superb tone quality may cause irreversible hearing damage
- dulcet tones
- 50-megaton tone

Girthy... detailed... bloom... transparent, creamy, chime, sparkle, glassy, liquid, bell-like & meaty? :hello2:

How about girthy sparkle, with detailed, blooming chimes, zesty crunch & scooped spanky meat? :party07: Oh, put me first in line fellas! :eek:ccasion14:

(flutey ass with a dirty gritty grinding... ok I'll go away)

stubhead said:
How about girthy sparkle, with detailed, blooming chimes, zesty crunch & scooped spanky meat? :party07: Oh, put me first in line fellas! :eek:ccasion14:

(flutey ass with a dirty gritty grinding... ok I'll go away)

Marko said:
curvy top and a tight ass

Marko said:
I meant bottom

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
..thrusts itself into the crotch of tone.

Ha Ha Ha Ha..........Genius  :sign13:
:headbang:

stubhead said:

Wow, you've got me sold!  I've been LOOKING for a pickup that'll provide spanky meat!!  I literally laughed out loud when I read this.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Hey Gregg, how many hours of hands on work goes into a body like that? 

Back