I am completely insane. I have proof.

Vol. Knob

Dig the clip.  I set the lyrics for Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" to the music of Coby Calet's "Bubbly"

Not enough space allowed for the whole song, so here's my favorite verse.

Yup.  Singing, playing all the guitar tracks, bass tracks, punching the information into the drum machine.  I used a few effects to make it sound like a chorus of voices in a few spots. 

clap.gif

I really like this kind of stuff.  Some of my favorite things to whip out on unsuspecting audiences are a slow country version of "you shook me all night long" (with a lot of b-bending), and "Pinball wizard" done to the tune of "Folsom Prison Blues". 

Try it!  You'll like it!

One of my favorite performance mash-ups that I often play with my sister is Journey's "Any way you want it", turning it into Tina Turner's "I will always love you", and then turning that into the Proclaimers "500 miles".

It is so fun to play and always gets great reactions.

Great Job!

Ever heard Paul Gilberts version of Aint talking bout love and 'I'm the one who wants to be with you" ?

One of the oldest that I have heard, before Party Ben's Mash up of Green Day and Oasis, and before the Grey Album, was Little Roger and the Goosebumps, "Stairway to Gilligan's Island."  just try the those two on top of each other, or look up the song...  Wait, of course it is there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49eTlFw7h50

you can listen to it there.  Somewhere between awful and genius.
Patrick

Michael Jackson's Beat It into GhostBusters, by Ray Parker Junior

Genius :glasses9:

Back