How's about wiring up this beast

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
This would be insane to wire up..... :sad:
p1_upuzq2hrk_so.jpg

id scrape my right arm on the back tuning pegs. too many switches to be usefull. tuning the 12 string would be a problem because of the break point behind the bridge.

Doug...it doesnt have a floyd :sad1: :icon_jokercolor:

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
id scrape my right arm on the back tuning pegs. too many switches to be usefull. tuning the 12 string would be a problem because of the break point behind the bridge.

Doug...it doesnt have a floyd :sad1: :icon_jokercolor:

Brian
I know, it's got one of them other unmentionable bridges...... :doh:

Oh lord, that's just what we need - controls from a Dr Who episode, 18 strings, and a Sasquatch pelt! Gimme a Les Paul Jr. anyday.

Not only would it be a bear to wire, it would be almost impossible to remember what all those knobs and switches do.  :tard:

DocNrock said:
Not only would it be a bear to wire, it would be almost impossible to remember what all those knobs and switches do.   :tard:
Hahaha, yip, you'd need a schematic on all the functions...... :laughing7:

12 string:
Neck volume, 3way, bridge volume
Reverse phase, Neck coil tap, Bridge Coil Tap, boost?
Tone

guitar selector

6 string:
Varitone
Bridge tone, neck volume, 3way, bridge volume
neck kill, bridge kill, neck tone, reverse phase, neck coil tap, bridge coil tap

:icon_tongue:

DocNrock said:
Not only would it be a bear to wire, it would be almost impossible to remember what all those knobs and switches do.   :tard:

Exactly what I was thinking...

How about this?  I'm sure I've posted this before somewhere.  My old FBass.  Two separate preamp systems with stereo/mono/split mono options.  It required an external power supply.

126-2632_IMG.JPG

fbass2.jpg

OMG!!!  Talk about a trouble shooting nightmare :toothy11: :toothy12: :toothy11:

However, that is a beauty of a bass.  :hello2:  I am sure you can get some thumpin' sounds out of her.
:kewlpics:

That's pretty nasty, I'm sure the Bitch is somewhat similar to that mangled mess, but they probably had a bigger cavity rout on the Bitch than what you've got there... :dontknow:

And all that, just to play "Tequila" for 50 bucks on a Saturday night to a crowd who're more interested in getting hammered and picking up each other's wives.... :sad1:

Back