How to Give Ownership of UW Moniker?

DustyCat

A buddy of mine from school had a cat named Dusty. Well, long story short, Dusty did not make it, and I want my buddy to have this moniker.

If I give him access to this user name/moniker, will he be able to register his own email address or is my email address permanently stuck to this user name/moniker?

Just sign give him the account and tell him to go to account settings under "profile" and change the email address.  It is easily done. 

The other alternative is for you to go into your account settings and change your moniker, have him change or sign-up with your old moniker and his email address.
That way all your old post would still be attached to your new name.  That is a very kind gesture to give up your moniker...
:rock-on:

Black Dog said:
The other alternative is for you to go into your account settings and change your moniker, have him change or sign-up with your old moniker and his email address.
That way all your old post would still be attached to your new name.  That is a very kind gesture to give up your moniker...
This is the correct method

Max said:
Black Dog said:

agreed
I knew u guys would come up with some good ideas.
Now how about that carved top hollow body z with 2 f holes?  :cool01:

DustyCat said:
Max said:
Black Dog said:

agreed
I knew u guys would come up with some good ideas.
Now how about that carved top hollow body z with 2 f holes?  :cool01:

Normal contour top side f hole hollow body bass Z and i'm sold  :icon_tongue:

there is a username and a displayed name. once you change your displayed name it would be available to others but it remains as your username. so it's possible that your friend will need to use a different username upon registration but would then be able to change the displayed name after he has done that.

Back