How many Warmoths have you built?

How many Warmoths have you built?

• Total voters
I

ildar

This goes for any instrument you've ever built with either a W neck or body (or both, of course).

It might also be interesting to note when you built your first.

I got 1 complete Warmoth Strat and an old Squier upgraded with a Warmoth CBS maple/maple neck. The complete strat was my first Warmoth ax and I had it done last year.

If all goes well cash-wise I plan on buildin' an LP, Soloist, and another Strat (or 2) by the end of the year.

:rock-on:

P.S.
Hasn't this poll been done before?

jalbertochavez said:
P.S.
Hasn't this poll been done before?

It's kind of a variation on the "how many do you own?" poll.
I intended this to pertain to how many each forumite has ever built. For instance right now I only have one guitar that's together that has W parts, but I've built others that I no longer own.

I've built 6 so far...the first one about 3 years ago.

I should have the total up to 11 by April  :headbang1:

Of these only two are for me, the rest I've made for customers.

2 Soloists
1 Tele
8 Strats

3, and one waiting to be modded at my sister's that I haven't seen yet. All within a year. Yikes!!!!!

I have built about 20 guitars. I have the parts ordered for my first warmouth. I have had a warmouth neck sitting around my shop just waiting to be used for  the last couple of years. It was for a SRV project but the neck was just too good for it. I bought the cheapest neck in the showcase and the quality just floored me. Definatly a work of art. I plan on building at least 2 Warmouths this year.

This will be my 1st build.  I just ordered it last week. 
Can anyone tell me, do they ship the neck and body separate as they finish making them or do they ship them together along with the hardware as one unit??

Fish Out of Water said:
This will be my 1st build.  I just ordered it last week. 
Can anyone tell me, do they ship the neck and body separate as they finish making them or do they ship them together along with the hardware as one unit??

In my case, since the guitar and neck were custom and going together, I recieved them at the same time. It maybe because they finished them (as in the paint job) at the same time, but only those at Warmoth would know for certain.

I've only got 5 warmoth les pauls, and I wanna make it 6. After that, 2 strats (50ies and 60ies style), and 3 tele's (50ies style, 60ies style custom, and a thinline with binding).

but the problem is... those guitars, combined in price, are 2 very, very cool les pauls, so most likely, I'll get 2 les pauls extra instead of those 'fender' guitars.

A couple of soloists in the late 80's, and a few strats.  That was when I had a garage & a workbench. 
I'm not really set up for it at the moment, apartment living isn't condusive to shopkeeping.  It's only temporary though.

I have a Strat and a WGD in progress.  Orders placed for another Strat and a Soloist, and planning a V2.

Edit (1/8/09):  Make that 8:  Two Soloists, four Strats, one WGD, and one Tele.  Orders placed for one more Strat, two VIPs, and a V2.  :icon_biggrin:

5 assemblies so far: Jbass, Pbass, Gecko, strat x 2.  Done mods on a couple more strats.

Got a Tele and another Gecko in planning stages.

How many Warmoths have I built? About 24.....

...but outside of my mind: none at all. :dontknow:

Zero for me, although I just received the body for my first build and will be starting the finishing process soon.  Woohoo!

Back