hmm...

exalted said:
I know what you mean.

I started out just wanting a single great guitar, but now I want:

A Telecaster Plus, a Telecaster Thinline, a Firebird, and a VIP.

Before I found Warmoth, I didn't even LIKE Telecasters!
I'd like to go to the Warmoth factory and just say, I'll have one of everything. I'd probably end up with like a bazillion guitars and basses though.

If I could get every guitar I wanted from Warmoth, I'd get a Strat, Tele Thinline, a Jaguar, an SG, and an L5.  And maybe a Thunderbird bass, and maybe an Iceman. 

I don't know if I would really get a lot of use out of all of those, but it would be cool to have that selection. 

Why choose? Just have one of each guitar with each pickup configuration in each wood with each finish with each neck wood with each fingerboard wood with each neckback in each scale with hardware and electronics from each respectable source.

guitlouie said:
Hey, guys, I remember Eric (from Warmoth) talking about this one time, and one option that he mentioned that I had been unaware of until that point was that you can ask your friendly sales guy to go ahead and charge your account right then at the time of ordering, instead of waiting until they ship.  I will do this in the future since I never order until I have the money, but I too ride my bank account like something of a rollercoaster.  I'm always fairly certain I know what's in there, but some sneaky stuff is always sure to pop up right when I don't need it!

Yes, this is always an option.  Just let your sales rep know you want to be precharged.  Some people like to do this for budget purposes or the folks across the pond will want to lock in a good exchange rate.

Max said:
Why choose? Just have one of each guitar with each pickup configuration in each wood with each finish with each neck wood with each fingerboard wood with each neckback in each scale with hardware and electronics from each respectable source.

Someone should do the math and see how many different guitars you could get out of those.

Back