Hey Everyone! My First Post....itsa doozie!

Haha! i forgot to mention that....

The headstock shape is the Warmoth shape... I wasn't really a fan of the Regal style  (photoshop was my friend on this one...)  I almost got the Regal style,
but on a whim...tried the Warmoth shape...and was sold.

the finish....so far... there isn't any.  I know what I'm supposed to...for warranty...And I still might...but for now I really dig the naked wood feel.

The S1 switch, so far, is great.  I'm not a fan of push pull (at all) so these were really my only option.  I might go with a new style of LP switch..that is a 6 way,
but until they start to give me issues, the S1 switches are working ok.

the bardens are amazing.  they are the HB two tones.  I can do a coil-tap and lose almost no volume at all.  and it stays humbucking in both modes.  They are cleaner/clearer than
any other full size HB I've ever played.  they even use 250k pots...so if you are doing a retrofit on a real LP, you will need to factor that into the cost. 
Another bonus is that I have a 25.5" scale, I can do a really really authentic tele tone.  99% of what I play is country/classic rock so having a twang is important.

Hope that answers your questions.  :)

Thanks again for all the kind words. 

Jacques

Great build with a tastefull style! Love that colour too...

Nice to see someone else has gone for Joe Barden Two/Tone humbuckers - I find them to be awesome sounding as well as clean looking. Nice choice of the white version - compliments your fine build beautifully!

jacquesbelangerrepairs said:
...the finish....so far... there isn't any...

Still time to paint the headstock face to match the body then.  :icon_thumright:

Very nice. I'm not an LP fan for the most part, but I really like yours. Well Done.

SustainerPlayer said:
I really like you put the switch down instead on the upper horn.

This too.

very good design  :headband:  a 57 Chevy. but in a modern retro cars style  :headband:

FIGARO-03.jpg

Holden-Efijy-rear.jpg

ZZ Top will love it

Back