Here we go again.

Tonar8352

First I want to thank Jack for the lead on the Tele body.  BUT, once the guy that I was suppose to build the Tele for saw and played my Strats and heard the new Callaham special order Fralin Hendrix/SRV/EJ pickups he changed his mind.  So he we go on another 2-Tone Sunburst Strat.  

This is a 2-piece center join 3.3 lbs swamp body.  The neck is a clean maple standard thin Vintage Modern, 6150’s with a 1 5/8 nut.   Should be a classic 54 style Strat.

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

As always with your builds, this will be highly enjoyable and educational.

:hello2:

I think most of the guys on the board (not all, but most) would love to have a tonar burst.

nathan a said:
I think most of the guys on the board (not all, but most) would love to have a tonar burst.

That would be me you're talking about :sad1: - I just don't like burst finishes much. But it is always educational to see someone do something they are very good at!

kboman are you nuts? no offense. You haven't seen a Tonar Guitar yet?

I was gonna chime in and say that I thought Nathan was wrong, and that all would love to have a tonar burst. Go check out his previous posts, you MIGHT change your mind. If not, Oh well...too bad for you I guess, bummer.

Like the rest of the board, looking forward to this threads progress

Back