Here we go again.

Tonar8352

First I want to thank Jack for the lead on the Tele body.  BUT, once the guy that I was suppose to build the Tele for saw and played my Strats and heard the new Callaham special order Fralin Hendrix/SRV/EJ pickups he changed his mind.  So he we go on another 2-Tone Sunburst Strat.  

This is a 2-piece center join 3.3 lbs swamp body.  The neck is a clean maple standard thin Vintage Modern, 6150’s with a 1 5/8 nut.   Should be a classic 54 style Strat.

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

R

RLW

As always with your builds, this will be highly enjoyable and educational.

:hello2:

nathan a

I think most of the guys on the board (not all, but most) would love to have a tonar burst.

kboman

nathan a said:
I think most of the guys on the board (not all, but most) would love to have a tonar burst.

That would be me you're talking about :sad1: - I just don't like burst finishes much. But it is always educational to see someone do something they are very good at!

Alfang

kboman are you nuts? no offense. You haven't seen a Tonar Guitar yet?

I was gonna chime in and say that I thought Nathan was wrong, and that all would love to have a tonar burst. Go check out his previous posts, you MIGHT change your mind. If not, Oh well...too bad for you I guess, bummer.

Like the rest of the board, looking forward to this threads progress