Heart attack waiting to happen!

My computer has been down for the last week and I am  finally up an running so I can add these pictures. Here it's ready to burst, the top is totally flat and level sanded.
144.jpg

Squirting some juice.
151.jpg

Burst is shot and hanging to dry before clear coat.
156.jpg

One coat of clear and on the table ready to scrape the binding.
166.jpg

Binding scraped and ready for the final clear coats before the wet sand and rub out if JaySwear approves of what he sees so far.
173.jpg

Tonar8353 said:
Binding scraped and ready for the final clear coats before the wet sand and rub out if JaySwear approves of what he sees so far.

Holy crap thats amazing! Yes, absolutely!

So, Tonar, Jay's account got hacked here, and his email, all that crap. Some stranger is using it... anyways, he asked me to let you know that he got a new address, actually, he's staying at my house! So, when that thing's done, let me know and I'll give you the address if you don't still have it. And just to be safe, I'd disregard any correspondence from Jay from this point on.

WOW  :eek:  ....... totally outstanding work Tonar  :hello2:

Colour looks bloody great  :headbang1:

So excited haha I keep coming back to look at this thing. Can't wait to get it! Trying to decide on pickups and plastics colors now...

It looks like a satin finish in one of the pictures, but then it looks like gloss in another...

...well...whatever it is, it frickin' sweet man!
Even my dog likes it!

Attachments

• 2012-04-07_15-20-49_850.jpg
    708 KB · Views: 425
Back