Guitar Game PLEASE READ

Congrats guys! I am sooooooooooo effin jealous. I couldn't think of a better way to waste $50. Wait, yes I could. Pretty easily actually. It was fun, I can't wait to see the build. I love this place. :guitarplayer2:

Maybe instead of a waffle, we should just start taking bets on how long Gibson is gonna stay afloat.

swarfrat said:
Maybe instead of a waffle, we should just start taking bets on how long Gibson is gonna stay afloat.

Gibson will always be around based on their name & history alone. I know people who will pay $4,000 for a horrible Les Paul when they can get a better quality guitar for a 1/4 of the price based on the prestige of having the Gibson logo on the headstock.

Doughboy said:
swarfrat said:

Gibson will always be around based on their name & history alone. I know people who will pay $4,000 for a horrible Les Paul when they can get a better quality guitar for a 1/4 of the price based on the prestige of having the Gibson logo on the headstock.

Perhaps you need to reconsider who your friends are?
I would not associate with such people. Do you want people thinking you're as stupid as they are?

I'm going to have to strip my recent Gibson down and fix all the issues with it. Unbelievably bad quality control. I got it pretty cheap on clearance, but I won't buy another unless I hear about major changes with the way the company is run.

line6man said:
Perhaps you need to reconsider who your friends are?
I would not associate with such people. Do you want people thinking you're as stupid as they are?

He also doesn't think any amps exist apart from Marshall or Fender & just paid a whole lotta dough for a Fender custom shop strat that doesn't even hold a candle to my Warmoth strat which was less than 1/2 the price. There are way more people like this in the world than anyone cars to admit to.

Back