Guitar Game PLEASE READ

ocguy106

Ok so looks like the payment receiving company searches the web for member names and and key words. They didn't like the "R" word so I had to remove all links that eluded to this. When making a payment just put in your screen name I will know by the amount how many you want.

Waffles, they don't like waffles.

Attachments

• wafflehouse.JPG
    wafflehouse.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 449
If the game is open to newbies I'd like to play, but since it looks like the other thread is gone and I didn't plan ahead for that possibility, can someone post the payment address, please?

Damon said:
If the game is open to newbies I'd like to play, but since it looks like the other thread is gone and I didn't plan ahead for that possibility, can someone post the payment address, please?

tiptonken "at" yahoo.com

Syrup packets are $10.00 each, limit of five.

Include your username in the notes.

yeah, or  PM us? they can"t see that, now can they?  :icon_jokercolor:

I trust Ken, because he has ran this waffle house twice before, but the idea of posting rules and collecting payments from people, and then deleting the rules and everything kind of bothers me.
Subtle changes could now be made to the rules that we didn't all agree to when we sent our money.

line6man said:
Actually, I used that word in the notes for my payment. Is that ok?

To late now....But going forward no one should use the words when on that website or here for that matter.

Hey ocguy,

I sent you a paypal for my 5 tickets early this morning.  I did not use the "R"word, however, I did use the "T" word [tickets].
It appears as the payment has gone through, but let me know if there is a problem.
Thanks again for all your time and trouble.  It is greatly appreciated by all...
:rock-on:

ocguy106 said:
line6man said:
Actually, I used that word in the notes for my payment. Is that ok?

To late now....But going forward no one should use the words when on that website or here for that matter.

Worst case scenario- refund my payment and I'll send it again minus any offensive words.

User name                    Number of items Total sold

clearerphish 5 94
Kublai 5
TroubledTreble 1
Hannah 2
Riverbluff                5
mgaut051                2
Patrick from Davis                5
Erik Z 5
Ian Bagger                5
dan025 3
DesmoDog 3
Death by Uberschall                5
crash 2
richship                5
bob7point7                3
Disco Scottie 5
wassholm                5
Shanejw 5
Black Dog                5
Cagey 5
mayfly 5
Mark S Lescure 1
tubby.twins 4
line6man                3 2 annoymously given

o wait, other offensive words? you mean, I can't say ANY naughty words? Well this is no fun anymore  :icon_jokercolor:

Back