Guitar Game PLEASE READ

Congratulations! I'm very happy to be part of the waffle making and Ken you do a great job running it :hello2:

Congratulations to the winners.  And thank you for doing this Ken.

Actually, thank you everyone.  This was great this year.  Last year I didn't participate because it was still being figured out how best to run the game.  Everyone was really positive and showed a lot of community support this year.  I think everyone who participated is a winner in one way or another.

What a great way to kick of 2011!

Yosemitesam.JPG

Dag nab a ratajack! I was supposed to win! The fix was in!

Great congratulations to you two winner type guys [of which I am sooooo jelous]  :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Even greater thanks to ocguy for all his divotion to our annual Waffle feast.  :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I can't wait till next year  :headbang1:

exalted said:
How do you do that? I know how to view the cached pages, but I don't know how to search for something that's only cached....

I just search for the term in question and hope to find a cached page.  I'm not sure if you can search for something that's only cached, although there's always the Wayback Machine...

Congrats!!!!

Now you can build that Jazzmaster w/ reverse Jackson headstock & EMGs!!!!!  :headbang1:

Lighten up. Everybody knows I'm kidding. It's just a bit of humor that I'm sure everybody feels themselves. I'm very happy for (and envious of) the winner.

Back