Guitar Family Portrait. (post em)

slashgnr88

prob already a thread for this but. post your guitar family portraits.

here is a recent pic of mine (minus my current build and a few others that dont see daylight much at all)

left - right

Warmoth Z
PRS 10top
Warmoth Soloist
Parts Caster
PRS 24

acoustic= Martin D35 custom shop

Lets see yalls!!!!

Dude, no offense, but if you're going to be the starter of a thread like this at least have something better than a pic taken with your cell phone. Nice guitars, but I really can't see them very well.
MULLY
would like to get a family portrait done......gotta get my camera first

ya thats my problem as well. NO CAMERA  :sad1:

I did what I could with what Iv got at the moment. all the cash is in the guitars haha

still really interested in seeing everyones collection though. a few that iv seen already on the board are just SICK!!!!!!!

better pics are on the to do list!

Yeah, man, looks like you have some nice stuff up there. I'd really like to see better photos of them.
MULLY
should be buying a new camera.......maybe this weekend :headbang1:

Canon eos Kiss x3....that's the Japanese name of it. I think it's the 500D or something like that in the US

Agreed - guitar pron needs nice pics. We get this thread about every 5 months but it's still fun. Maybe I'll drag em out tomorrow for a photo op.

It's amazing how much camera you can buy for so little right now.   I recently bought a new camera for my mother.  I got her a five megapixel Sony for $350 a few years ago....now its a twelve megapixel Nikon (point and shoot) for $200.

I havent really done a family portrait myself in quite some time.

Blue313 said:
It's amazing how much camera you can buy for so little right now.   I recently bought a new camera for my mother.  I got her a five megapixel Sony for $350 a few years ago....now its a twelve megapixel Nikon (point and shoot) for $200.

I havent really done a family portrait myself in quite some time.

Oh yeah, my first digital was a Canon point and shoot that ran me about 400.00 from Amazon. I think it's 2.1 megapixels. My current Canon is a 7.1 megapixels and I think I paid like 250 or something like that.

I used to dabble in photography back in the day. I started out with a Canon EOS 10 and worked my way up to an EOS 3. Before I put everything on the side burner, don't really know why I did actually, I was looking at moving into a medium format camera. Right now, I don't want to invest a whole helluva lot but I'm willing to stay under a thousand. This EOS KISS x3 at $730.00 with 2 lenses is looking pretty tasty.
MULLY

Well, to get back to the spirit of the thread at hand, here is a pic of "The ones that got away" I don't have any of these anymore. Only one I really miss is the red maple topped Wolfgang Special on the right side in the back.
MULLY

guitars1s.jpg

....I take that back, I miss that Strat in front too.

mullyman said:
Well, to get back to the spirit of the thread at hand, here is a pic of "The ones that got away" I don't have any of these anymore. Only one I really miss is the red maple topped Wolfgang Special on the right side in the back.
MULLY

guitars1s.jpg

Guess which one is MY favorite?  :laughing7:

tfarny said:
Agreed - guitar pron needs nice pics. We get this thread about every 5 months but it's still fun. Maybe I'll drag em out tomorrow for a photo op.

the original is called "others"

Xplorervoodoo said:
mullyman said:
MULLY

Guess which one is MY favorite?   :laughing7:
If you are xplorervoodoo, then why do you have a strat in your avatar.... :icon_scratch:

This is my most recent, minus my 2 tele's and Krank n stein....
2483429823_bd0900f4af_o.jpg

My two tele's and Krank n Stein... :icon_biggrin:
PointysFloyds.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Xplorervoodoo said:
mullyman said:
MULLY

If you are xplorervoodoo, then why do you have a strat in your avatar.... :icon_scratch:

Because so far, it's my only Warmoth  :icon_thumright:

I got it covered.

Guitar%20pics%20002.jpg

014.JPG

Guitar%20pics%20018.jpg

Tele%20003.JPG

Soloist%20001.JPG

Might as well post all of the family.
Pedal%20Board%20008.JPG

Pedal%20Board%20010.JPG

DSC00972.JPG

DSC00974.JPG

DSC00976.JPG

DSC00980.JPG

My away from home practice set-up.
003.JPG

My BYOC Fully Loaded Phaser I built.
Phull%20Phaser%20010cp.jpg
Phull%20Phaser%20013.JPG

Phull%20Phaser%20006.JPG
Phull%20Phaser%20007.JPG

Phull%20Phaser%20008.JPG
Phull%20Phaser%20009.JPG

There are some misc. pedals and rack gear not pictured (Bogner/Halfer Triple Giant, AnalogMan Mojo modded DOD 250+, Monte Allums SD-1, etc) but you get the idea.

Xplorervoodoo said:
DangerousR6 said:
Xplorervoodoo said:
mullyman said:
MULLY

:sad1:

Because so far, it's my only Warmoth   :icon_thumright:

Wow! Nice collections!

Here's my boys!

Left: 2000 MIJ Jazz bass, heavily modded over the years, has hipshot tuners, fender custom 60's pickups, all new electronics and a badass bridge.
Middle: My Warmoth P/J ash + wenge/ebony, duncan quarter pounders, hipshot tuners and gotoh 20? 6 me thinks bridge. Standard jazz controls. For rock; it's outstanding.
Right: Olympia OBE-3 or something. Cheap Tacoma copy, with a hint of really dubious Indonesian craftmanship :icon_biggrin:, but it sounds good, especially with flats!

I have some acoustic guitars at my parents house, old beat up things; A Stagg dreadnought and a Suzuki (000/concert?) from the 50-60's + a really crappy ukulele :laughing7:

As you can see I really need a good electric guitar....

Back