How did you get the graphics on there?
MULLY

mullyman said:
DangerousR6 said:
I still think this is the coolest pedal in history..... :headbang1:
Phull%20Phaser%20010cp.jpg

MULLY

Printed the image on clear water slide decal sheet, painted the housing pure white, applied the decal. Then clear coated, wet sanded and polished after.

Death by Uberschall said:
mullyman said:
DangerousR6 said:

MULLY

Printed the image on clear water slide decal sheet, painted the housing pure white, applied the decal. Then clear coated, wet sanded and polished after.

Nice!! Definitely the coolest thing I've ever seen as far as foot pedals go. I may have to give that a try sometime.
MULLY

mullyman said:
Death by Uberschall said:
mullyman said:
DangerousR6 said:

MULLY

Nice!! Definitely the coolest thing I've ever seen as far as foot pedals go. I may have to give that a try sometime.
MULLY

Check out http://www.buildyourownclone.com/

Plenty of info and tips there.

Ooh yeah!

it's a little out of date. Now the V Has an XL500 in the bridge, the Viper has an 81 in the neck.

Here are mine:

P1010576.jpg

Left to right: Jackson JS20 Dinky (my first electric guitar), now with a SD Duncan Custom in the bridge; '69 Telestar (by Kowai), my next project; Warmoth LPS; Surf Green partscaster

P1010577.jpg

My Canadian guitars: Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin; Norman B15

P1010579.jpg

My Rig: Peavey Valveking 112; CryBaby, Boss noise suppressor (NS-1), octave (OC-3), flanger (BF-3), distortion (DS-1) and overdrive/distortion (OD-2); EHX #1 Echo; Korg PitchBlack (on a ghetto homemade pedal board, still missing a few patch cables)

i like this one

Tele%20003.JPG

and this one

dsc03232s.jpg

man i need a job, i can't stand not being able to get the things i want.

4291553475_8c6f39d63d_b.jpg

ibanez zebrawood exotic, RGR521, RG570, RGA121 in violin finish, and a usa peavey wolfgang standard.

4292296524_92f60bb239.jpg

4291555865_e78ce4d68a.jpg

i miss that wolfgang, but what the previous owner didn't say in the ebay listing was that he smoked VERY close to this guitar. and just.... ugh. i hate the smell of cigarette smoke, and playing the guitar gave me a ridiculous headache. i'd still own it if i had been able to get rid of the smell  :-\  but what can you do?

anyway, every guitar there is gone now, and i've just got my 2 warmoths (one assembled, one in pieces until this weekend i hope!), my acoustic, and a squier 51 thats being modded. hopefully a bass soon, too!

family.jpg

1) The Deluxe is all-Warmoth, all-nitro finish by Tonar. Jazz/JB for now

2) Low end but very usuable mahogany 5-string Ibanez bass. Active electronics

3) Epi Les Paul custom which I love, most recent purchase. Upgrading to Earvana nut, new tuners, Gold JB in bridge

4) Epi LP Standard, great player. Neck repaired nicely, the neck repair finish needs a little work. All new electonics, Planet waves tuners, '59s

5) Black strat. MIM body, Warmoth neck/nitro finish. In line for a pickup/pickguard change. Just has a Dimarzio SD in it now

6) '72 Custom Warmoth body, natural nitro finish. Tonar is finishing up the Warmoth neck finish presently.

7) Flat top Warmoth LP, Warmoth building & finishing a baritone LP neck for it. **Body for sale or trade, see Gear for Sale forum**

8 ) MIJ OLPB Strat, Tonar is finishing the neck for this also.

9) Squier body converted to Tele Deluxe. Probably going to sell cheap on ebay or something

10) Yamaha FG acoustic

MUYFUE said:
AprioriMark said:
Is that a Carl Thompson?

-Mark

The blue one?
It's a Pedulla, very shnazzy! I love their fingerboards.

That's right, it's a Pedulla.

Not the best Pedulla you can imagine. It has a five piece neck (neck-thru) and you can feel the seams between the laminates. Not what you'd expect from a bass that cost me the same as a nice Gecko (but I didn't know Warmoth that well back then). Bought it off ebay and spent an arm and a leg to get it shipped from the US to Europe so it was a bit of a disappointment. Lesson learned there. But in the end it works in my band. It sounds quite mellow, especially for an all maple bass (maybe it's the Bartolinis) but it's still very well defined. The B sounds tight even though it's 'only' 34''.

Back