Guitar Family Portrait. (post em)

DSC03389.jpg

Death by Uberschall said:
richship said:
Here are mine:
The man in black.  :icon_jokercolor:
Customer: That's nice, I'l take one. What colors does it come in?

Salesman: We can get you any color you want, as long as it's black!!!..... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
richship said:
Here are mine:

Salesman: We can get you any color you want, as long as it's black!!!..... :dontknow:
Salesman: "Could I get your full name for our records?"
Customer: "It's Cash, Johnny Cash"
:toothy12:

DangerousR6 said:
richship said:
Here are mine:

Salesman: "Could I get your full name for our records?"
Customer: "It's Cash, Johnny Cash"
:toothy12:
:laughing11:

Trying photos with the new camera. I really do have a long way to go as far as getting good pics is concerned. The sunlight was waaay to bright for the white Warmoth. The full body shot I took was totally drowned out and you couldn't make out the colors. That's why I put that close up shot in instead. I'll work on it. For now though, here are by babies.
MULLY

mullyman said:

Trying photos with the new camera. I really do have a long way to go as far as getting good pics is concerned. The sunlight was waaay to bright for the white Warmoth. The full body shot I took was totally drowned out and you couldn't make out the colors. That's why I put that close up shot in instead. I'll work on it. For now though, here are by babies.
MULLY
Ewwwww, you got a good one there, a pink EVH sig..... :icon_thumright:

I had an chance to buy one years ago but didn't cause I had a red one, I wish I had know how few there are of them back then.... :doh:

i think that is an axis EX

they are an evh but assembled in japan. you can get'em for about $800 US.

DangerousR6 said:
Ewwwww, you got a good one there, a pink EVH sig..... :icon_thumright:

I had an chance to buy one years ago but didn't cause I had a red one, I wish I had know how few there are of them back then.... :doh:

My wife actually bought that for me for X-mas about 6 years ago. Ah, and it's an EX made in Japan.
MULLY

Dan025 said:
i wish i brought one home when i was there

Well, in the event that you decide you can't live without one you can feel free to ask for my assistance to pick one up and get it out to you. I'm not saying you should go ahead and do it, just that if you ever decide that you do want to get one, I'll be more than glad to help you out.
MULLY

well since warmoth no longer makes the VW and EBMM necks i might someday in the future.

hey mully, is that tape over one of the pot's holes in the pickguard? just curious. couldn't tell if it was tape or if you had something obscene on your guitar and blacked it out  :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, black electrical tape over the holes in both Warmoth Strats. It's been my thing since way back with all my Strats. The volume knob is in my way, I have big hands, and I really have no use for 2 tones so I remove one, move the volume pot down one spot and cover the hole with tape. With the Warmoth Strats I intentionally ordered the scratch plates with 3 holes so I could keep my thing going. The only reason I haven't done it with the Clapton Strat is because it's got that mid-boost on one of the tones.
MULLY

Here's my group pic from L to R:
1.)  Godin A6  Electric/Acoustic.  This thing is great.  It's an acoustic guitar made for an electric player.  25.5" scale length w/bolt on mahogany neck.  It's made to be plugged in and has no sound hole.
2.)  Warmoth J-Bass.  Tobacco Burst, Chambered Swamp Ash, Maple/Rosewood neck.
3.)  1999 Rickenbacker 360/12.  Gift from my dad I would've never bought for myself, and will never sell.
4.)  Warmoth Telecaster.  Chambered Hard Ash body, Birdseye Maple top, Butterscotch Blonde, 3A Birdseye Maple Warmoth Pro neck
5.)  Early 90s MIJ Fender Stratocaster.  Originally had a black painted neck, side jack, and Fender double locking trem.  It now has a top jack, raw neck, 6-hole trem, SD hums in a Warmoth PG.
6.)  Warmoth J-Bass.  Desert Sunset Orange, Chambered Swamp Ash, Wenge/JB Ebony neck.
7.)  1997 CIJ '72 RI Fender Telecaster Custom.

GroupPic.jpg

Back