Gratuitous Gig Spam!

Telenator

Hey yo! Anyone in the Southern Connecticut area with a penchant for classic rock played old school might want to see the Warmoth Weilding antics of The Rockaholics at a club near you!

www.therockaholics.com

Yup, that's my Warmoth necked Carved Top Tele in the photo!

Clips sounded good!

I was in CT a few years ago.  I got to see Chris Duarte at the Hungry Tiger just outside of Hartford.  If I swing back that way I'll check to see if your playing.  :icon_thumright:

I saw Les Dudek at The Hungry Tiger, or is it the Hungry Lion, I can't remember. Les is a friend of mine that I hipped to Warmoth products. Now he's on the home page! d'oh!

Max, I'm just an older guy who's accumulated a little life experience. Live it large or die trying!

I also liked the clips, very good, they sound ,,,I don't know, clean , fresh and upbeat, very good on the vocals,

Thanks Alfang. You'll notice there are no guitar solos on the tracks too. Club owners want to hear that you can sing in pitch, keep a beat, and play a strong, steady rhythm.

Yeah Max, Les is one of my guitar heros and I've been a big fan for many years. Early on in my photography career I called his label to find out where he was playing. We met at The Tinker Street Cafe in Woodstock NY where he was gigging with Big Brother & the Holding Co. (Janis of course was not there), but we hit it off right away, (Les is a great guy), and since then I did the photography for his last two albums.

We were talking on the phone, or e-mail, (can't remember now) and he said something about wanting special features in a new Strat that Fender didn't offer. I told him, "Go check out Warmoth, they'll make whatever you want." The rest is history.

If you get a chance, check out Les' website. www.lesdudek.com and listen to some of his playing. Not only is he a terrific player, but perhaps the most under rated slide player of our era. He goes for the big notes, way up there, and nails the pitch every time. Very few players can make that claim! OK, I'm gushing. What can I say, he's great player and a good friend.

Thanks man. All the guitar sounds are through my Rivera Chubster 40 and a few different pedals and guitars. I used my Carved Top Tele for a few tunes, a Ric 360 on Hurt So Good, and a Warmoth semi-hollow Tele body w/ Warmoth Strat neck.

Back