Going back to finish the last 38 days of army-life!

The Norwegian Guy

It'll be SO awesome to finally finish this year of obligation!
And when I'm done - I'm finishing the black dad-caster and start on a new project!

Wish me luck on the final days!

25153_1391115454904_1142645018_31179739_2340167_n.jpg

This is prolly what I'll look like when I'm getting dismissed for the very last time... Only in normal clothes!

:eek:ccasion14:

Aldri dimme dø, i strid!!! Hehe, neida. Enjoy the last month or so. I guess it hasn't been all bad or what?
With all the bonus money you get i expect to se atleast one stellar guitar being built!

kjør på

J

Well, all the best for the future after army life.

Is military service compulsory in Norway? I hope they have some good career counselling for when you are discharged, so you can get back to civilian life pretty quick.

NonsenseTele said:
Congrats!! Hope a war doesn't explode in the next 38 days :)

Who would go to war with Norway?

"Our country desperately needs more snow.. lets attack Norway and take theirs!"

Well, there's the oil... not uncommon for wars to start over that :-\

Also, a higher quotient of hot blondes.

kboman said:

I'd TOTALLY war ith Norway for their blondes... :icon_thumright:

kboman said:

Yeah - the down side is the worst soccer players in the world.

Just kiddin'  :icon_jokercolor: Happy last 38 days.

(not really kiddin' 'bout the soccer players)

I'll take hot blondes over soccer players any day. It's one of the reasons I picked up a guitar in the first place.  :evil4:

NLD09 said:
I'll take hot blondes over soccer players any day. It's one of the reasons I picked up a guitar in the first place.   :evil4:

I on the other hand do not need a guitar to make that decision.  :sign13:

SustainerPlayer said:
NLD09 said:
I'll take hot blondes over soccer players any day. It's one of the reasons I picked up a guitar in the first place.   :evil4:

I on the other hand do not need a guitar to make that decision.  :sign13:
ZING!

The Norwegian Guy said:
For the record, I'm in a hotelroom with three beautifull ladies :)

I'm about to kick the door, give you a headshot and show (false) documents that you're a nation's traitor and I'm from Interpol and a hero and, then, enjot them... :)

OzziePete said:
Well, all the best for the future after army life.

Is military service compulsory in Norway? I hope they have some good career counselling for when you are discharged, so you can get back to civilian life pretty quick.

Yup, one year compulsory service. (IMO an unfair "draft" as a lower and lower percentage each year actually complete the service) When I served there was NO counselling on future careers other than what the army could offer; noncom training->officer school, recrutiment to the professional wing of the army, special forces etc.

NonsenseTele said:
The Norwegian Guy said:
For the record, I'm in a hotelroom with three beautifull ladies :)

I'm about to kick the door, give you a headshot and show (false) documents that you're a nation's traitor and I'm from Interpol and a hero and, then, enjot them... :)

imagefyj.jpg

imageezp.jpg

I got girls, guitars and a dog. My life is perfect! Haha

Back