Gibson Dark Fire Les Paul

imminentG said:
gibson can go to hell, with their stupid little quotas and  senseless innovation

cool, just imagine if we all had these! 20 years down the road nobody'll remember how to tune! or pretty much, the NEXT generation of completely shitee musicians will know EVEN LESS!

Just ridiculous, Fender and Gibson are 2 companies that play themselves out the same way every time.
They made g reat instruments back then that still sell like hotcakes TODAY. Every time they come out with something new like the S-1 switching or noiseless pickups, or robot tuners, it never sells like the original and they slowly go back to being quiet.

If they were SMART, they would do something about quality control, ahem ahem, cuz for prices THAT HIGH, you should be getting something straight up impeccable (which you won't)

Just for the record, If I ever win the lottery, I'LL BUILD A WARMOTH

a warmoth is still cheaper than a gibson.

and a crimson is still cheaper than warmoth  :evil4:

looks good, people seem to always forget 2 things

1: Gibson is a business, everyone bitches about gibson trying to make money... well fudging duh, if you were in charge of Gibson and you didn't try to make money you'd be fired very quickly

2: tone is personal, just because you think that the best tone is a 59 les paul into a Marshall Plexi doesn't mean everyone else does

and hey whats wrong with a guitar that tunes itself? I use a tuner to tune my guitars and im sure all of you do to, what's the difference?

People shouldn't be so closed minded, guitar evolution didn't end in the 50's, it's still going and it will continue to evolve...

imminentG said it best.  If they put all this money they spend on R&D and advertising into parts and QC, we'd all be on the Gibson forums right now talking about how freaking awesome our 2008 LPs are.  :)

dbw said:
imminentG said it best.  If they put all this money they spend on R&D and advertising into parts and QC, we'd all be on the Gibson forums right now talking about how freaking awesome our 2008 LPs are.  :)
Nah, we'd be over here bitching about the lack of custom options  :laughing7:

Back