General Design Play

No, not finished yet.  It's wetted for enhancement.  Open it up and you see this, and get to pick the finish.  Which, could be cool too.  Does push the price point up quite a bit.  But it is a high grade top.  It's also why I was talking about DIY finishing.

B3554C.jpg

What about legalities?

Suppose I post a sketch of something that catches fire, what guarantees do I have?

Nice. Probably should snag that one. You know they'll never make another one like it  :icon_biggrin:

That high grade flame maple is the cat's meow. It's just the right tint for the job.

ghotiphry said:
I've got one more to add.  High grade flame maple.

vzpzzvX.jpg
That's the one! Grab it before someone else does. (Easy for me to say, I ain't the one paying!)  :icon_jokercolor:

'Tis a fine thing you have purchased, Mr. Fishfry, for which proper recognition is in order. You are hereby awarded the much-coveted:

ieLAxsD.jpg

For Outstanding Audacity in the Face of Budgetary Restraint

May you thoroughly enjoy the next couple months of Ramen noodles at every meal as you contemplate the joy this instrument will bring you.

Suggestion:
Let's have the Warmoth Guitar of the Month and the Cagey Award being voted for each month. :icon_jokercolor:

Back