GAS Alert!!!!

Yeah, that is one of two I've eyeballed for a while, now, the other being the red tubular quilt with black binding. I've decided I've got lots of fancy tops. I'm headed to a simpler place next.  I don't know why these are still available, personally. They are special.

mcbp8a.jpg

I might be late to the party on this, but speaking of Mooncasters I see they have a couple of necks in the showcase with the “beard” contour on the headstock accented. Which I think is very nice...

MN2906A.jpg

Just waiting for tru oil to fully cure prior to final assembly on my first build, roasted swamp ash body with ebony grain filler, tru oil finish, tru oil turned it a bit redder and shinier than I had hoped for but still am happy with the color, going to try and reduce sheen some to a satin. Roasted maple neck, Gen 4 noiseless loaded pickguard, Gotoh tuners and tremolo

Attachments

• semi finished strat.JPG
    semi finished strat.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 240
  • semi finished strat.JPG
    semi finished strat.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 236
  • strat body and neck.JPG
    strat body and neck.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 247
Maurice said:
Just waiting for tru oil to fully cure prior to final assembly on my first build, roasted swamp ash body with ebony grain filler, tru oil finish, tru oil turned it a bit redder and shinier than I had hoped for but still am happy with the color, going to try and reduce sheen some to a satin. Roasted maple neck, Gen 4 noiseless loaded pickguard, Gotoh tuners and tremolo

This should be in a separate thread not in a generic GAS Alert thread. Did you post into this thread by mistake?

Damn that's awesome. Not sure on the aesthetics of a veneer on the back, but it's certainly cool to see.

Oh lordy, today is a beautiful day for purple in the showcase! I'm seriously drooling over that purple haze body...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 5.24.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 5.24.01 PM.png
    813.3 KB · Views: 324
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 5.24.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 5.24.09 PM.png
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 239
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 5.24.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 5.24.16 PM.png
    887.2 KB · Views: 271
Back