GAS Alert!!!!

That's a pretty piece of curly, but I can't see $1,600 for it. Plus, first thing you'd have to do is replace those old junk tuners. I think he's implying the neck is much older than it can possibly be by pointing those out.

Yeah, but at least the holes are filled with lacquer to keep the screws tight. I hate when the get loose after installing. Wow he has saved someone some real headaches......  :tard:

He mentioned several times it his "personal neck" which makes me think "not!".

Ebay >
tumbleweed.gif

Updown said:
:eek:    Oh really .....  :eek:

OMG ....... 
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FENDER-STRATOCASTER-NECK-WARMOTH-UNBELIEVABLE-1963-KLUSON-TUNERS-/331053192125?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item4d144ed3bd&_uhb=1

If only it wasn't $67 for posting to Australia  :doh:

Yeah for $1600 you'd think he could at least take a better picture of the neck.. maybe one has decent lighting/color and one that shows the fretboard. 

Not to mention list some specs like what the nut width is, rather than just rambling on about how 'personal' it is and how crappy the tuners are.

The blue moon has risen once again and I'm gassin soooo bad for this piece.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 251
When I did the flashover simulator training, the floor temp of the flashover compartment (about our head level)  was about 500F. I decided if I ever got a chance to do it again, I was going to take a frozen pizza in there with me. Mmm pizza doused with nasty pond water.. maybe not.

Death by Uberschall said:
That's bad ass!  :headbang1:

+1
The Black Binding sets it off perfectly  :toothy10:

Great looking piece of Mahogany on the back and sides too.  :eek:

Back