GAS Alert!!!!

Wow that’s rich.  I was guessing 200 less than that.  I was already trying to justify it if it was 300 less.
In a nut shell, that body is almost as much as the short scale I’ve been eyeing complete.

ghotiphry said:
TBurst Std said:
ghotiphry said:
https://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Bass=1&Type=102&Path=SSB&Body=2&i=b4629

I'm honestly wondering how dead I would be if I just bought it.  All dead?  Or maybe just mostly dead.
Well who is wielding the instrument of death?
Spouse? All dead
Creditor? Mostly dead (they need to keep you alive to get all the can LOL)

Both.
Well the wife would win and you’d be all dead.  Please will it to me. LOL

Honestly, that body is once in a lifetime.  But then again so is your life.

I showed it to my wife (no price seen) and she was, that’s pretty.  Can you build it for less than the one youve been thinking of.  I ignored her inquiry as she was busy with something else.  Safety for now.

I bought it.  Once in a lifetime is right.

Now, I definitely need to make some hard choices on what I need to sell.  Because it will come to that.

ghotiphry said:

Now, I definitely need to make some hard choices on what I need to sell.  Because it will come to that.
Well congrats.  I’m looking forward to the build. Let us know what month you will enter it so the rest of us need not to apply for GOM.

TBurst Std said:
ghotiphry said:

Well congrats.  I’m looking forward to the build. Let us know what month you will enter it so the rest of us need not to apply for GOM.
Thank you.  I'm only sure of one thing.  I need to make room for this.  In the worst way.

Man... I'm dead if my wife finds out about the $150 body two weeks before a birthday she doesn't know what to get for me. You guys...

Hot diggity dog that bass in incredible! I love the mooncaster body, we mostly only see it on basses for some reason. I have a walnut/quilted maple body being dyed green and bound with tortoiseshell right now :)

Ooh, this is purty, looks like a storm coming!

YCjYN9l.jpg

ragamuffin said:
Ooh, this is purty, looks like a storm coming!

YCjYN9l.jpg

ok I almost bought this thing!  But then I saw it was a tummy cut - no good for the bender don't-cha-know.

But now I know it was quilt maple with blue dye and a black burstover...

Back