GAS Alert!!!!

quote-if-i-had-all-the-money-i-ve-spent-on-drink-i-d-spend-it-on-drink-vivian-stanshall-77-35-54.jpg

Yeah, I know. That's why I don't have a relationship with the any of the local stop 'n' robs but I'm on Warmoth's and StewMac's frequent flyer lists  :laughing7:

OTOH, if you spend $595 on another !@$@#$ guitar, your wife may be the one who is pissed.

swarfrat said:
OTOH, if you spend $595 on another !@$@#$ guitar, your wife may be the one who is pissed.

So you're saying your wife would be okay with you buying 30 cases of beer?

Bagman67 said:
swarfrat said:

I have found the secret to a happy wife, at least as far as my guitars are concerned. I buy Warmoth gift certificates for myself, $50 or $100 at a time. Do the same with Amazon, Musicians Friend, Stew-Mac, wherever. This last project was paid for over the course of about 10 months. Much less troubling to the little lady than shelling out $1000 for a neck and body all at once.

:evil4:

BigSteve22 said:
Bagman67 said:
swarfrat said:

I have found the secret to a happy wife, at least as far as my guitars are concerned. I buy Warmoth gift certificates for myself, $50 or $100 at a time. Do the same with Amazon, Musicians Friend, Stew-Mac, wherever. This last project was paid for over the course of about 10 months. Much less troubling to the little lady than shelling out $1000 for a neck and body all at once.

:evil4:
Nice working plan. I'll have to think about that. :icon_biggrin:

Didn't know I liked black/clear burst, but I do this one.  Wonder what a black/clear burst would look like on roasted ash?

BP2729C.jpg

ghotiphry said:
Didn't know I liked black/clear burst, but I do this one.  Wonder what a black/clear burst would look like on roasted ash?

BP2729C.jpg
I've been wondering that myself. I kind of picture it like the clear finishes with black around it. Could be very nice.

I've got 2 deliveries today, the BRY flame maple burst body, and a Fender Rumble 500w v3 I picked up used on GC.  I'm already pushing it.

I'm not sure that thing is narrow enough at the nut. The headstock might not snap off after it's strung up  :laughing7:

She's a blank canvas, gentlemen:

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Path=Body&i=LPCP531#.V_UY9eArKUk

LPCP531A.jpg

LPCP531C.jpg

I generally don't like gold hardware, but that one begs for it. It would really sparkle.

Back