GAS Alert!!!!

I've not been able to find white soapbar bass pickups.  Of course eBay has some generic ones withno iinformation,  like dc resistance or whether or not it's a matched set.  The closest I've come is EMG guitar soabars that are the same size as the four string bass soapbar.

That's a shame. I was assuming EMG did them in white but now see that they don't. Damn, another $1000 I can't spend!

Nice
BTN930A.jpg

MP377A.jpg

My first thought was black, but white would really show off that Padouk/Ziricote

Fat Pete said:
That's a shame. I was assuming EMG did them in white but now see that they don't. Damn, another $1000 I can't spend!

The 7 string guitar pickups are available in white and the same size as the 4 string bass soapbars.  They post all the specs.  Some Google searches and nerding out could yield whether or not the voicing would work.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
stratamania said:
Who are the guys in the post with the bass body ?
Vanilla Fudge.

Thanks. I've heard of them and heard some of their stuff that a friend used to have. I didn't have a clue what they looked like then or now.

I'm sure the picture doesn't do it justice. Warmoth's Candy Red is a spectacular finish.

Back