GAS Alert!!!!

Mmmm, chocolatey delicious kingwood:

VMT5276A.jpg

Ddbltrbl said:
And a little "brain salad surgery" to go with it!  :cool01:
ps8677A.jpg

Does anyone else see one of the Three Storms from Big Trouble in Little China shooting fireballs from his hands on the bottom part of this one?  The circles being the fireballs and the dude's head and giant hat right above that? 

A0171e.jpg

lightning.jpg

hannaugh said:
Ddbltrbl said:
And a little "brain salad surgery" to go with it!  :cool01:
ps8677A.jpg

Does anyone else see one of the Three Storms from Big Trouble in Little China shooting fireballs from his hands on the bottom part of this one?  The circles being the fireballs and the dude's head and giant hat right above that? 

A0171e.jpg

lightning.jpg
LOL I thought the same thing when I posted it, but wasn't sure anyone would get the reference!  :toothy12:

:icon_biggrin: I'll take the "great minds" as a complement coming from you; but it may just be as Johnny Cash said, "...misery loves company!"  :laughing7:

You'll just get encouragement from me ......  :icon_biggrin:

Tis a lovely piece  :icon_thumright:

Updown said:

I know, but I just have to keep reminding myself I already have a Jazzcaster on order! :confused4:

I'd love to post some pictures in this thread, but I think my wife must've threatened the web, mooncaster, and diamondback teams, cause they ain't putting more pictures up. I a :cool01: :cool01:ppreciate y'all helping me focus on my acoustic barijumbo for now. I'll let you know when its safe to start putting pictures up again.

Ddbltrbl said:
Updown said:

I know, but I just have to keep reminding myself I already have a Jazzcaster on order! :confused4:
...One on order, two on order, hey, what's the dif? 2 is only 1 more than 1! Let's see-- "one on order"......"order one more"...Really, there's  almost NO DIFFERENCE!! Makes perfect sense to go for it--there may never again be one like that, THEN how bad would you feel?
  (Sorry; I've had either too much, or not enough caffeine this morning...) 

So, Pro Guitar Shop has these in now from Fender Japan:

fender_japstratthin_cherry_hh_5.jpg

I like 'em, but the Warmoth version would be better since you'd have the forearm contour. (although, not as cheap, and it wouldn't have the back binding.)

Back