GAS Alert!!!!

AutoBat said:
Am I the only one that remembers that you don't have to put a pickguard on teles?
Nope ....  :icon_biggrin: .... http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=22057.0

I meant, that top control rout has completely stuffed up the red streak in the BK, what a waste  :sad1:
Would have been much better with a rear rout control cavity.

Who really cares of the size of a rear control cavity / cover.  :dontknow: 

Dang!  :eek:

PS8405A.jpg

Bound. Chambered. Gorgeous. Discounted. What could possibly be wrong with that? Somebody ought to buy that RFN, or at least ASAP.

Dyed neck mockup - I messed around with trying to burst the edges but wasn't sure if it was a good idea even if I figured out how.  Or how to burst if it was - shrink the border, or make the center of the guitar the light spot and it gets darker as you go down the neck...
dyedneck_zps36d727bc.png

I dunno - the Buck Owens is what it is, but I'm not crazy about the metal flake Buck Owens. Does it sparkle under lights?

Hey guys. I'm planning my second tele build just now, and snapped this one up.

I've not finalised my pup selection, or any other details yet.

PT3647C.jpg

-Looks like ThtOthrPrsn missed out!  :sad:

tenpointnine said:

PT3647C.jpg

First off:  Welcome to the 'boards!

-Holy Black Korina! That thing is amazing! A tele with all the comfort contours and BK w/ red stripes... Yumm-O!  :icon_tongue:

Be sure to start a thread in WORK IN PROGRESS; this one is gonna be a fun one to follow, to be sure!  :toothy10:

tenpointnine said:

Nice get! And, welcome to the 'board!

That's gonna be a beautiful guitar.

swarfrat said:
Dyed neck mockup - I messed around with trying to burst the edges but wasn't sure if it was a good idea even if I figured out how.  Or how to burst if it was - shrink the border, or make the center of the guitar the light spot and it gets darker as you go down the neck...
dyedneck_zps36d727bc.png
I like it!  :eek:ccasion14:

tenpointnine said:

PT3647C.jpg
Welcome! Now I'm glad I decided to wait and left this to you!  :toothy12: It is an awesome looking body!  :icon_thumright: :guitarplayer2:

Back