GAS Alert!!!!

And here's the first bound neck with SS frets to hit the Showcase.  Apparently someone in Puyallup thinks I need a Jazzmaster:

sn12067C.jpg

Bagman67 said:
Apparently someone in Puyallup thinks I need a Jazzmaster

So... you're holding back some of Warmoth's money? Is that what you're trying to say?

Y'know, the country is in economic crisis right now. It's every American's duty to spend as much money as they can scrape together from whatever source and spend it on American goods. Like bound stainless steel fretted necks.

You don't have to build a Jazzmaster. For a mere $45, they'll turn that into a Warhead, suitable for a variety of body styles.

Cagey said:
Y'know, the country is in economic crisis right now.

It's not me holding up the economy, Cagey.  It's the economy holding me up, at the moment.  You know I've done my part, what with a koa-topped LPS body and neck to go with it, a double-bound Tele body, and lotsa hardware to go with them.  I say, let the 1% do THEIR part, and buy me some more fancy guitar bits!

Bagman

Bagman67 said:
As a wise man once wrote,
"We hold these truths to be self evident."
The truth is you know you really want one of those JM necks!
:evil4: MMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Sorry if it has been shown a few pages back or anything..

But this seriously makes me want to build an SG or LP Bass, Either in the purple to clear burst they now offer, or Purple Dye or Red Dye, Possibily Even go with Black dye...... Or a solid colour if im going even more Normal with it..... The Possibilities  :eek:

bn3949a.jpg

Ironically enough, that looks a lot like the actual coffee table in my living room.

swarfrat said:

Ooooh baby  :eek:

I wish i had some money for a second warmoth  :sad:

All of these exotic woods are making me consider getting a unpainted one too...

Primarily this one has been in the showcase for so long it keeps drawing me to it, while i also long for a purple or red dye  :sad:

b2066C.jpg

Back