GAS Alert!!!!

I've been looking at the brown to clear strat.  I'm thinking of doing a Tele like it, the brown to clear burst strat.  I missed one last month.  Mine will be either flamed or birdseye maple top on mahogany with ivoryoid binding, same burst.  I plan on using black hardware.  I should be ordering this in Feb. if finances allow.

I know we have some Carvin lovers here, this is on eBay right now...

$(KGrHqZHJDIE7zJJ9I2SBPH23TD46Q~~60_3.JPG

NQbass7 said:
Counting down until this disappears... 3...2...1...

PS6400A.jpg

I've given up on ever finding a choice piece of BK like that without it being a prefinished, tremolo-routed Strat body.

Yep it says ...
If you can read this your eye sight is 100%  :icon_jokercolor:

Think it says the colour ..... Brown to Clear Burst.

I'd buy that Black Korina just as it is, to make a small coffee table out of it  :icon_biggrin: 

Just :icon_jokercolor: ing

swarfrat said:
Can anyone read the bridge cavity?
pt2291a.jpg

It says:

H
NO F HOLE

Which echoes the description - hollow, but no f-hole.  I have no idea what's going on in the bridge pickup rout, though.

Regardless - that brown clear burst would look killer on BK I bet. Of course anything but opaque does too.

That is such a nice body. I keep looking at it and looking at it and looking at it...

I just grabbed it to look. The tele body pickup cavity reads Brown to clear burst...F+B (front and back) :kewlpics:

I'm getting real close to ordering one very similar to this.  What do you guys think of this Brown to Clear Tele with all black hardware?

The neck will be flamed Maple with a Pao Ferro fret board....

Before you ask, why not just buy this one, I want a mahogany body with ivory bindings.  Come to think of it, black binding might look better.  Opinions? 

Oh lord, why Warmoth does it to me??? Such awesome necks with narrow '60s dots... I feel pain!!!!!!!!

TN4483B.jpg

TN4488A.jpg

I gotta drop someday in Puyallup someday and shake some necks untill W start making the larger '50s dots standard :laughing7:

Back