G5 Korina Complete

Ok, so I have had this bugger on consignment for the past four or five months now and nobody bought.  So I went down last week and picked it up with the plan that I would sell it on Bassgear.com or maybe C/L.  But I've been playing it some since it came home again and I just gotta say: this is one seriously kick azz bass.  It has got some fantastic tone, plays great and although it is a bit heavy, it balances well on the strap, so I don't notice the weight.  I took it to an audition last night and all I used was an Aguilar GS112 and Markbass LMII head and was producing some phenominal, thunderous, NOSEBLEED sound.  I was very pleased and very surprised.  I was getting a great slap tone that sounded 100% fretted, but then could roll back to that rear pickup and get a great Jaco-y sound.

I wish I could claim credit for this, but since Warmoth did most of the work, the real credit belongs to them.  All I did was bolt the thing up and solder some wire.  Hats off to Warmoth!    :eek:ccasion14:

JBD

Back