Fresh Mint

fretless

swapped out the single ply for a 3 ply mint pg today on my Warmoth P

Before

After
:icon_jokercolor:

The mint looks real good picks up on the inlays, the black works with the darkness of the
fretboard (think I been spending to much time with my Wife's fashion sense) or do I like
what I see in a Custom Build. Real nice PBass.

Jumble Jumble said:
It's nice to see a photo of a Warmoth mint guard. Their mockups are like, neon green or something.

This, they look terrible with everything in the mockups.

Nice and sexy, mint and sonic blue always go great.

Thanks Fellas ! Those are hipshot O'rings , though I do have some other knobs on the way for it to get it more traditional look . I love O'rings though  :glasses9: The headstock um...

Thanks Fellas ! This really is a killer bass . The Lollar gives it warms tones that are solid and ballsy .  :guitarplayer2:

WE MUST BE LONG-LOST BROTHERS!

the Momster always seds the baby they handed her at the hospital smelled funny... I'll bet we gots all the same favorite colors, ice cream flavors and  howl at the same time every night 'n everything! So hey, Bro - kin I have your rubberband knobs now that you won't be needing them? Us Family gotta stick together! But exchange them for the black ones first. Oh and I need three. Thnaks 'em kindly!

So Hey, Bro  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:- how much money we got in the bank this week?  :eek:ccasion14:

Stubhead, I swear you must be the most thoughtful and sincere contributor to any forum I have encountered. On this, memorial day, I thank you for your service.

-Preston

sixstringsamurai said:
What are those crazy lookin' strap pins?

???

Those are Hennessey  locks , for a min there I was putting these on a few builds but ironically I've reverted back to vintage style buttons on current builds but those are nice locks , just big . They let you use a neck screw to put'em in .  :headbang:

Back